GMAT: 530

virat

Hi Duncan,

I am from India, i will have 3 yrs of work exp. this june 201.
I gave GMAT last year and got 530, i want to start my MBA form this fall (2013). Can you please advise some colleges that i can apply to. I am keen on applying to UK and USA only.

Regards,

Hi Duncan,

I am from India, i will have 3 yrs of work exp. this june 201.
I gave GMAT last year and got 530, i want to start my MBA form this fall (2013). Can you please advise some colleges that i can apply to. I am keen on applying to UK and USA only.

Regards,
Duncan

Try these schools, with GMAT averages around 500 and an average salary over $50K:
Florida Atlantic University (FL)
University of Kansas (KS)
Illinois Institute of Technology (Stuart) (IL)
Delaware State University (DE)
University of New Mexico (Anderson) (NM)
Wayne State University (MI)
Clark Atlanta University (GA)
Suffolk University (Sawyer) (MA)
Missouri State University (MO)
University of Wisconsin--Whitewater (WI)

Try these schools, with GMAT averages around 500 and an average salary over $50K:
Florida Atlantic University (FL)
University of Kansas (KS)
Illinois Institute of Technology (Stuart) (IL)
Delaware State University (DE)
University of New Mexico (Anderson) (NM)
Wayne State University (MI)
Clark Atlanta University (GA)
Suffolk University (Sawyer) (MA)
Missouri State University (MO)
University of Wisconsin--Whitewater (WI)
ralph

A good list from Duncan, but I have two modifications:

According to the University of Kansas website, MBA students "generally score above 550 on the GMAT."

And also, the average GMAT at Suffolk - Sawyer tends to be about 550 as well.

Other than that, be advised that these unranked programs will probably not have the same international networking reach as higher-tier ones. To get more value out of your MBA, you could retake the GMAT...

A good list from Duncan, but I have two modifications:

According to the University of Kansas website, MBA students "generally score above 550 on the GMAT."

And also, the average GMAT at Suffolk - Sawyer tends to be about 550 as well.

Other than that, be advised that these unranked programs will probably not have the same international networking reach as higher-tier ones. To get more value out of your MBA, you could retake the GMAT...
Duncan

Interesting. Kanasas has a very wide GMAT range, with students as low as 440: http://www.princetonreview.com/schools/business/BizBasics.aspx?iid=1011124

If's it's 550 that's interesting: It was 500 in 2011, and I see Poets and Quants report that was 530 in 2012. I wonder what they are doing to push up the average so quickly?

Interesting. Kanasas has a very wide GMAT range, with students as low as 440: http://www.princetonreview.com/schools/business/BizBasics.aspx?iid=1011124

If's it's 550 that's interesting: It was 500 in 2011, and I see Poets and Quants report that was 530 in 2012. I wonder what they are doing to push up the average so quickly?

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Chicago, Illinois 8 Followers 8 Discussions
Albuquerque, New Mexico 3 Followers 6 Discussions
Springfield, Missouri 6 Followers 8 Discussions
Lawrence, Kansas 6 Followers 10 Discussions
Atlanta, Georgia 3 Followers 5 Discussions
Boca Raton, Florida 9 Followers 3 Discussions
Dover, Delaware 4 Followers 4 Discussions
Detroit, Michigan 5 Followers 6 Discussions
Boston, Massachusetts 27 Followers 28 Discussions
Whitewater, Wisconsin 16 Followers 6 Discussions