560 GMAT

red532

Hello,

got a 560 on my GMAT, I have a 3.8 GPA and 2 years of work experience. Looking to get into University of Colorado Denver for their MBA program (have a bachelor's from there already). The average for UC Denver is 580 on the GMAT (as listed on their website). Do I have good chances of getting in? Thanks!

Hello,

got a 560 on my GMAT, I have a 3.8 GPA and 2 years of work experience. Looking to get into University of Colorado Denver for their MBA program (have a bachelor's from there already). The average for UC Denver is 580 on the GMAT (as listed on their website). Do I have good chances of getting in? Thanks!
Duncan

No, you don't have a good chance. Try Shortcut to find the best US MBA www.find-mba.com/board/36065

No, you don't have a good chance. Try Shortcut to find the best US MBA www.find-mba.com/board/36065

Where did you see 580 as the average GMAT at Colorado Denver? The webpage that I said said that the average GMAT was 600.

Where did you see 580 as the average GMAT at Colorado Denver? The webpage that I said said that the average GMAT was 600.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Denver, Colorado 15 Followers 13 Discussions