Warwick or Manchester

I have offer for masters in logistics and supply chain and analytic and consulting from warwick. both the courses have more or less similar subjects, which one is better value for money in terms of learning and future career options?

I have offer for masters in logistics and supply chain and analytic and consulting from warwick. both the courses have more or less similar subjects, which one is better value for money in terms of learning and future career options?
Duncan

These are rather different subjects, preparing the students for different roles, either in supply chain work or in consultancy centred around business processes and technology. I suggest you speak with alumni. The FT MiM ranking gives you a good idea about outcomes.

These are rather different subjects, preparing the students for different roles, either in supply chain work or in consultancy centred around business processes and technology. I suggest you speak with alumni. The FT MiM ranking gives you a good idea about outcomes.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Coventry, United Kingdom 100 Followers 585 Discussions
Manchester, United Kingdom 65 Followers 515 Discussions

Other Related Content

Sep 11, 2023

The GMAC MBA Tour Lands in Africa Sept. 13-19

News Sep 11, 2023

Master in Management Programs Versus MBAs

Article Apr 02, 2013

Want to study business, but don't have work experience? An MSc or MiM might be right for you