Spain door opener?- LatAm/Brazil

Hello, could you please recommend me a school that has good connections in Brazil? I'm looking for a 1 year MBA program, preferably in Europe that focuses on international business. Do Spanish MBAs (IE, ESADE) open doors to Latin America or would you say that British schools have better connections? I wonder with this economic crisis in Spain, what opportunities can universities offer to their MBA grads. Or should I just get an MBA from any prestigious uni (if I can), with a strong alumni? I've lived in Brazil before and I'm quite keen on moving back but the schools there are not really comparable to those in Europe/US. Thanks!

Hello, could you please recommend me a school that has good connections in Brazil? I'm looking for a 1 year MBA program, preferably in Europe that focuses on international business. Do Spanish MBAs (IE, ESADE) open doors to Latin America or would you say that British schools have better connections? I wonder with this economic crisis in Spain, what opportunities can universities offer to their MBA grads. Or should I just get an MBA from any prestigious uni (if I can), with a strong alumni? I've lived in Brazil before and I'm quite keen on moving back but the schools there are not really comparable to those in Europe/US. Thanks!
Duncan

If you already have a good business network in Brazil, and good business Portuguese, then the top Spanish schools give a much better education. But if not then you have to study in Brazil, ideally at either the FGV in Portuguese, or the FIA in English

If you already have a good business network in Brazil, and good business Portuguese, then the top Spanish schools give a much better education. But if not then you have to study in Brazil, ideally at either the FGV in Portuguese, or the FIA in English

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Madrid, Spain 114 Followers 367 Discussions
Barcelona, Spain 49 Followers 245 Discussions
Madrid, Spain 6 Followers 134 Discussions
São Paulo, Brazil 22 Followers 26 Discussions
São Paulo, Brazil 8 Followers 22 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Emerging Markets: Brazil

Article Jul 13, 2009

Breakneck economic growth is drawing international students to Brazil for business school. What can they expect?

Hot Discussions