Programs like EuroMBA

Are there any MBA programs that are similar to the EuroMBA program, where you can spend time in multiple schools across the world?

I'm interested in this program but I'm also open to hearing about what other options I have. And if there's any other similar program that has lower fees, that would be great too.

Thanks!

Are there any MBA programs that are similar to the EuroMBA program, where you can spend time in multiple schools across the world?

I'm interested in this program but I'm also open to hearing about what other options I have. And if there's any other similar program that has lower fees, that would be great too.

Thanks!
Razors Edg...

You can always do exchange programs. I know that students at Stern regularly do whole semesters abroad at places like Nanyang in Singapore, FGV in Brazil, and University of Cologne in Germany.

You can always do exchange programs. I know that students at Stern regularly do whole semesters abroad at places like Nanyang in Singapore, FGV in Brazil, and University of Cologne in Germany.
Inactive User

What is this EuroMBA program, I have heard about it first time, Thanks

What is this EuroMBA program, I have heard about it first time, Thanks
Razors Edg...

The Euro*MBA program is a consortium of six different European business schools, including Audencia Nantes, HHL, IAE Aix, Maastricht University, EADA, and Koziminski University. Students spend time on all six campuses. It's an Executive-level MBA program, and modular.

The Euro*MBA program is a consortium of six different European business schools, including Audencia Nantes, HHL, IAE Aix, Maastricht University, EADA, and Koziminski University. Students spend time on all six campuses. It's an Executive-level MBA program, and modular.

Thanks Razors.

Thanks Razors.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

New York City, New York 177 Followers 249 Discussions
Aix-en-Provence, France 5 Followers 23 Discussions
Nantes, France 11 Followers 51 Discussions
Maastricht, Netherlands 15 Followers 21 Discussions
Warsaw, Poland 2 Followers 11 Discussions
Köln, Germany 13 Followers 23 Discussions
São Paulo, Brazil 8 Followers 22 Discussions