Need help!!

Hello people. Please advice. My dream is to do mba in USA. But since i dint meet the criteria to have had 16yrs of education, after my ug i joined mba in a engineering college. I recently completed my course. All my confusion is abt ppl tell me why should i study mba again. Is it ok to prepare for my GMAT at this stage or does it look really odd to study mba again but anyways i knew the standard varies but still i have tis confusion.

Hello people. Please advice. My dream is to do mba in USA. But since i dint meet the criteria to have had 16yrs of education, after my ug i joined mba in a engineering college. I recently completed my course. All my confusion is abt ppl tell me why should i study mba again. Is it ok to prepare for my GMAT at this stage or does it look really odd to study mba again but anyways i knew the standard varies but still i have tis confusion.
Masood Sah...

hi bhuvana

well dont confuse your self, since you have completed mba, than i would suggest go ahead with master of marketing or anyother matching your profile.. having double mba wont really make sense to your future employee.. or i would suggest best option is to do phd-dba in management...

gmat is not must in all schools for phd...but your profile, letter of recommendations and statement of purpose .. will matter alot to school...

all the best

hope this helps

hi bhuvana

well dont confuse your self, since you have completed mba, than i would suggest go ahead with master of marketing or anyother matching your profile.. having double mba wont really make sense to your future employee.. or i would suggest best option is to do phd-dba in management...

gmat is not must in all schools for phd...but your profile, letter of recommendations and statement of purpose .. will matter alot to school...

all the best

hope this helps
umangkumar

Hi bhuvanaprasad, You don't need to go abroad for your higher studies, many institutes in India offer much better education and much better programs than you would get abroad and at much cheaper fee.

Hi bhuvanaprasad, You don't need to go abroad for your higher studies, many institutes in India offer much better education and much better programs than you would get abroad and at much cheaper fee.

Reply to Post

Hot Discussions