MBA Starting in Jan/Feb 2014

shanda38

I am about to leave my job and I am thinking to start an fully time MBA program entrepreneurship one year program with international & experience managers.

Does anyone know an MBA which will start in Jan/Feb and where I can still apply.

thanks for your help!

I am about to leave my job and I am thinking to start an fully time MBA program entrepreneurship one year program with international & experience managers.

Does anyone know an MBA which will start in Jan/Feb and where I can still apply.

thanks for your help!

Duncan

HEC or EDHEC...

HEC or EDHEC...
shanda38

Many Thanks - Do you know if there are any in USA or Asia?

saroo

HEC or EDHEC...

what is the defference between Hec and Ed-Hec, which is best

<blockquote>HEC or EDHEC...</blockquote>

what is the defference between Hec and Ed-Hec, which is best
Duncan

HEC is better than EDHEC

HEC is better than EDHEC
saroo

yes Singapore universities give mba in January also RSM and SDA also do mba in January and also southafrica cape town university starting mba in januray. but before u start mba have you passed gmat

<blockquote>Many Thanks - Do you know if there are any in USA or Asia?</blockquote>

yes Singapore universities give mba in January also RSM and SDA also do mba in January and also southafrica cape town university starting mba in januray. but before u start mba have you passed gmat

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Full Profile
Nice, France 30 Followers 152 Discussions
Full Profile
Jouy-en-Josas, France 100 Followers 387 Discussions

Other Related Content

Oct 12, 2023

Calling All German MBA Hopefuls: Join the e-fellows MBA Days in Frankfurt and Hamburg

News Oct 12, 2023

Hot Discussions