MBA prerequisite.

Damianos

Hello everyone,

I am new member and I am thinking to start an MBA program but I need your help.I have a Bachelor Degree in Management from American College of Greece and a Masters Degree from Queen Mary University of London in Banking and Finance with a score of 62%. I am currently working in Coca Cola the last month (6th month contract) and I am studying for CFA Level 1 exam in June 2013. My question is if my profile is good enough to start a MBA in a good Business School or do I need more work experience?

Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone,

I am new member and I am thinking to start an MBA program but I need your help.I have a Bachelor Degree in Management from American College of Greece and a Masters Degree from Queen Mary University of London in Banking and Finance with a score of 62%. I am currently working in Coca Cola the last month (6th month contract) and I am studying for CFA Level 1 exam in June 2013. My question is if my profile is good enough to start a MBA in a good Business School or do I need more work experience?

Thank you in advance.
donho199

You need more experience and solid one.

Also take the GMAT

You need more experience and solid one.

Also take the GMAT
Damianos

Thank you very much for your reply. Can you please define more solid?

Thank you very much for your reply. Can you please define more solid?
Duncan

With your current work experience you can enter an MSc in management at an international accredited school. For an MBA you will need three years post degree experience and a GMAT over 600.

With your current work experience you can enter an MSc in management at an international accredited school. For an MBA you will need three years post degree experience and a GMAT over 600.

Reply to Post