mba in uk

latinperu

hello everyone

I am from peru and I would like to do an mba abroad, specifically in uk, I am 32 years old, I have 7 years of work experience, 3 of them as chief of process managment area. Im loooking for an accreditted program, with depth on strategy and enterpreneuship and an internship as part of the program. also I am planning to return to my country and work for a big company in consumer sector as manager and start my own business, because salaries is quite different from uk, my budget for tuition is about 15k usd average so I need a good scholarship and my gmat moocs are not that good (only 500 by now ). I could study any mba in peru, but I am looking for international experience and a quality program that could give an extra in my cv and my professional skills. please if you could give me some advice I really appreciated.

hello everyone

I am from peru and I would like to do an mba abroad, specifically in uk, I am 32 years old, I have 7 years of work experience, 3 of them as chief of process managment area. Im loooking for an accreditted program, with depth on strategy and enterpreneuship and an internship as part of the program. also I am planning to return to my country and work for a big company in consumer sector as manager and start my own business, because salaries is quite different from uk, my budget for tuition is about 15k usd average so I need a good scholarship and my gmat moocs are not that good (only 500 by now ). I could study any mba in peru, but I am looking for international experience and a quality program that could give an extra in my cv and my professional skills. please if you could give me some advice I really appreciated.
Duncan

Why not study in Latin America? Your budget won't cover more than a small party of the costs of good programmes.

Why not study in Latin America? Your budget won't cover more than a small party of the costs of good programmes.
latinperu

Hello duncan

In Peru the tuition is about 18 000 usd but compare to any program of europe is not worth it, my peers here studied the mba in Peru and the latinamericans mba programs are better but for little more and I have to pay other living costs so I am thinking of study a program tha worth all these investment. There is one with recognition but iis a 2 year program and I am looking for a one year program that are very common and respected in europe. I search in US but there are very expensive, here there aree people from UK programs ( but in finantial sector) and head hunters are beginning to be more familiar with it, other from autrralia or asia are very rare. Moreover, If you see any ranking there aren't mba programs from lationamerica.

Hello duncan

In Peru the tuition is about 18 000 usd but compare to any program of europe is not worth it, my peers here studied the mba in Peru and the latinamericans mba programs are better but for little more and I have to pay other living costs so I am thinking of study a program tha worth all these investment. There is one with recognition but iis a 2 year program and I am looking for a one year program that are very common and respected in europe. I search in US but there are very expensive, here there aree people from UK programs ( but in finantial sector) and head hunters are beginning to be more familiar with it, other from autrralia or asia are very rare. Moreover, If you see any ranking there aren't mba programs from lationamerica.
chocco

Thought about Brazilian schools (FIA, Coppead, FGV?). Not sure about their tuition, but I doubt that you will get a decent MBA for 15.000 USD in the UK. Brunel and Bradford would be schools to consider, but those are around 25.000 USD.

Thought about Brazilian schools (FIA, Coppead, FGV?). Not sure about their tuition, but I doubt that you will get a decent MBA for 15.000 USD in the UK. Brunel and Bradford would be schools to consider, but those are around 25.000 USD.
chocco

Just checked. COPPEAD is way above your budget, but FIA is just 22.000 USD.

Just checked. COPPEAD is way above your budget, but FIA is just 22.000 USD.
Inactive User

I prefer you this best MBA school that is London Business School.

I prefer you this best MBA school that is London Business School.
Inactive User

Coppead's English-language MBA is currently free (at least for 2015, who knows what will happen after that.) Applications close in like a week though.

Coppead's English-language MBA is currently free (at least for 2015, who knows what will happen after that.) Applications close in like a week though.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil 7 Followers 18 Discussions
São Paulo, Brazil 22 Followers 26 Discussions
São Paulo, Brazil 8 Followers 22 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Emerging Markets: Brazil

Article Jul 13, 2009

Breakneck economic growth is drawing international students to Brazil for business school. What can they expect?

Hot Discussions