MBA in Italy

Dina

Dear all,
can you help me in choosing right MBA in Italy according my 4 years experience, in business, mostly international. SDA is too expensive. MIB, MIP, Cimba or Pisa? (is there any other MBA which I could also check?)
What is a possibility of getting schoolarships and which is the most important term of getting it.
Thank you!

Dear all,
can you help me in choosing right MBA in Italy according my 4 years experience, in business, mostly international. SDA is too expensive. MIB, MIP, Cimba or Pisa? (is there any other MBA which I could also check?)
What is a possibility of getting schoolarships and which is the most important term of getting it.
Thank you!
maubia

Thank you!

You can know this only by reading schools websites or by contacting them directly

<blockquote>
Thank you! </blockquote>

You can know this only by reading schools websites or by contacting them directly
Duncan

Generally, scholarships are offered more by the more expensive schools.

Generally, scholarships are offered more by the more expensive schools.
maubia

Just seen that now MIP offers a dual degree with MIT SCM. Interesting option

Just seen that now MIP offers a dual degree with MIT SCM. Interesting option
Duncan

Any idea what the costs are like? Any saving?

maubia

I don't know.. I only know that at the moment the option is for FT mode while for the MIP mba PT option is under discussion (executive is out, but this is quite obvious)

<blockquote>Any idea what the costs are like? Any saving?</blockquote>

I don't know.. I only know that at the moment the option is for FT mode while for the MIP mba PT option is under discussion (executive is out, but this is quite obvious)
maubia

they offer a 25% discount on the MIP fee

<blockquote>Any idea what the costs are like? Any saving?</blockquote>

they offer a 25% discount on the MIP fee

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Milan, Italy 70 Followers 211 Discussions
Milan, Italy 22 Followers 82 Discussions
Paderno del Grappa TV, Italy 6 Followers 10 Discussions
Trieste, Italy 32 Followers 34 Discussions
Pisa, Italy 44 Followers 19 Discussions

Other Related Content

Oct 12, 2023

Calling All German MBA Hopefuls: Join the e-fellows MBA Days in Frankfurt and Hamburg

News Oct 12, 2023

MBA Programs in Italy: La Dolce Vita

Article Jul 29, 2013

How a number of one-year MBA programs are still luring people to the country from all over the world, despite an economic downturn

Hot Discussions