MBA in Entrepreneurship / Consulting - GMAT 500

Hi Everybody,
I am really happy to see a lot of participants here helping one another. Here's my question: I have a 500 in GMAT (Consistent through three attempts) and hold three years of work experience (Two years in IT, One year self employed). My budget is around 50K USD. I aspire to learn about Entrepreneurship and or Consulting broadly. I wish to also stay back and work for about 4 to 5 years wherever I go.(So work permits also play a crucial role here) Future goal: Self employment in the Business Consulting domain or work with Business Incubators and help start ups. Having an option to build a good like minded international network could really help. I am open to considering master courses too not only MBA. The course has to be taught in English! ;) Open to any country. What are my options?

Hi Everybody,
I am really happy to see a lot of participants here helping one another. Here's my question: I have a 500 in GMAT (Consistent through three attempts) and hold three years of work experience (Two years in IT, One year self employed). My budget is around 50K USD. I aspire to learn about Entrepreneurship and or Consulting broadly. I wish to also stay back and work for about 4 to 5 years wherever I go.(So work permits also play a crucial role here) Future goal: Self employment in the Business Consulting domain or work with Business Incubators and help start ups. Having an option to build a good like minded international network could really help. I am open to considering master courses too not only MBA. The course has to be taught in English! ;) Open to any country. What are my options?
Duncan

Germany is an interesting option, but if you spoke German I think you would have mentioned that by now.

Australia is a good bet, but your budget goes further in Canada.

Germany is an interesting option, but if you spoke German I think you would have mentioned that by now.

Australia is a good bet, but your budget goes further in Canada.

Yes, I do not speak German, though I don't mind learning it. That being said, I would only want to consider courses taught entirely in English and learn German simultaneously for exploring job opportunities post completion of the course.

Could you suggest any good options for me looking at my profile? Master courses are also welcome!

Yes, I do not speak German, though I don't mind learning it. That being said, I would only want to consider courses taught entirely in English and learn German simultaneously for exploring job opportunities post completion of the course.

Could you suggest any good options for me looking at my profile? Master courses are also welcome!
Duncan

You won't be able to get your German to a professional level that way. See Do you need to speak the local language? www.find-mba.com/board/34713

You'd need to first spend a year learning German.

See http://www.best-masters.com/ranking-master-in-canada.html

You won't be able to get your German to a professional level that way. See Do you need to speak the local language? www.find-mba.com/board/34713

You'd need to first spend a year learning German.

See http://www.best-masters.com/ranking-master-in-canada.html
Duncan

One more option would be a graduate diploma like http://johnmolson.concordia.ca/en/graduate-programs/graduate-diploma-administration/directors-welcome

One more option would be a graduate diploma like http://johnmolson.concordia.ca/en/graduate-programs/graduate-diploma-administration/directors-welcome

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Toronto, Canada 87 Followers 112 Discussions
Winnipeg, Canada 16 Followers 16 Discussions

Other Related Content

Sep 11, 2023

The GMAC MBA Tour Lands in Africa Sept. 13-19

News Sep 11, 2023

Post-MBA Careers in Management Consulting

Article Jun 02, 2014

Get some tips from somebody who used an MBA to get a job with a top-three strategy consulting firm

Top Business Schools for Entrepreneurs

Top List

For future entrepreneurs or those who want to push new products or initiatives inside of companies, an MBA program can provide the basic fundamentals on how to do it

Hot Discussions