MBA in business development

Hey guys,

Anybody know of an MBA program that has a specialization in business development? I can't seem to find any real specialization in this field. I would like to do my MBA in Europe and have heard that St. Gallen and Copenhagen Business School might be good choices. Any thoughts on these schools? Thanks!

Hey guys,

Anybody know of an MBA program that has a specialization in business development? I can't seem to find any real specialization in this field. I would like to do my MBA in Europe and have heard that St. Gallen and Copenhagen Business School might be good choices. Any thoughts on these schools? Thanks!
Duncan

The MBA is more of a general management degree in Europe. France has great MSc degrees in bus dev. Look at Novancia, France Business School and other Grande Ecole using mastersportal.eu

The MBA is more of a general management degree in Europe. France has great MSc degrees in bus dev. Look at Novancia, France Business School and other Grande Ecole using mastersportal.eu
Inactive User

What exactly are your career goals? Not many MBA programs offer specializations in business development, however, I think that an MBA can be a reasonable route into the function.

Although this list combines strategy and business development, it might be a good place to start:

http://find-mba.com/lists/top-business-school-by-speciality/top-business-schools-for-a-career-in-strategy-or-business-development

Seems like both Copenhagen and St. Gallen are reasonable choices, in this regard. Also, HEC Paris might be a good fit.

What exactly are your career goals? Not many MBA programs offer specializations in business development, however, I think that an MBA can be a reasonable route into the function.

Although this list combines strategy and business development, it might be a good place to start:

http://find-mba.com/lists/top-business-school-by-speciality/top-business-schools-for-a-career-in-strategy-or-business-development

Seems like both Copenhagen and St. Gallen are reasonable choices, in this regard. Also, HEC Paris might be a good fit.

My main career goal is to provide business development consulting services to startups to help them grow. I would much prefer an MBA over an MSc, especially because I would be coming into any graduate. program with around 6 years of previous work experience.

I'll look at HEC Paris as well. Thanks for the tip.

My main career goal is to provide business development consulting services to startups to help them grow. I would much prefer an MBA over an MSc, especially because I would be coming into any graduate. program with around 6 years of previous work experience.

I'll look at HEC Paris as well. Thanks for the tip.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Frederiksberg, Denmark 57 Followers 75 Discussions
Full Profile
Jouy-en-Josas, France 100 Followers 387 Discussions
St. Gallen, Switzerland 44 Followers 142 Discussions

Other Related Content

Sep 11, 2023

The GMAC MBA Tour Lands in Africa Sept. 13-19

News Sep 11, 2023

Top Business Schools for Strategy or Business Development

Top List