MBA - HULT - SHANGHAI

larishlm

Hi,
i am 25, live in Brazil, graduated in both social sciences and marketing/publicity. I have been working for about 3 years with international business, which is my main focus. My father owns 3 companies here in my city and i work for him. My main goal on entering an MBA program is of course absorb the knowledge other than the one i acquired in my work practice and create a global and competitive network. I am an open-minded person and i would like to be competitive in business market and maybe look for a job outside Brazil after i finish the program. I have been looking at HULT-SHANGHAI, and i would like to know if anyone here has a feed-back from this program. Other than Hult's shanghai program, i am interested in washington/DC - Virginia area of the united states, i have a cousin there and she would be able to help me to find an alternative job. Other than that, an recommendation of any european university where the programs are taught in english would be great. I already started my HULT'S application, but i want to have other options. I can afford programs with USD 50.000/60.000 tuition, any suggestions?

Hi,
i am 25, live in Brazil, graduated in both social sciences and marketing/publicity. I have been working for about 3 years with international business, which is my main focus. My father owns 3 companies here in my city and i work for him. My main goal on entering an MBA program is of course absorb the knowledge other than the one i acquired in my work practice and create a global and competitive network. I am an open-minded person and i would like to be competitive in business market and maybe look for a job outside Brazil after i finish the program. I have been looking at HULT-SHANGHAI, and i would like to know if anyone here has a feed-back from this program. Other than Hult's shanghai program, i am interested in washington/DC - Virginia area of the united states, i have a cousin there and she would be able to help me to find an alternative job. Other than that, an recommendation of any european university where the programs are taught in english would be great. I already started my HULT'S application, but i want to have other options. I can afford programs with USD 50.000/60.000 tuition, any suggestions?
Duncan

With that sort of budget you could look at a world-class school with AACSB or EQUIS accreditation. Obviously you won't build up a Chinese network at Hult in Shanghai since Chinese students cannot study there.

If you want to work in the DC area, study there. You have lots of options. See Shortcut to find the best US MBA www.find-mba.com/board/36065

With that sort of budget you could look at a world-class school with AACSB or EQUIS accreditation. Obviously you won't build up a Chinese network at Hult in Shanghai since Chinese students cannot study there.

If you want to work in the DC area, study there. You have lots of options. See Shortcut to find the best US MBA www.find-mba.com/board/36065
larishlm

Hi Duncan, thank you for your reply. I talked about a global network, not only with chinese people. Since Hult is known for it's global aspect and for showing great diversity in it's students body i thought it would be an interesting choice. I will have my first admission consulting in january 5th. I want to take the best out of this experience and i am looking for information in different websites. I will look at your link and if i have some more doubts i will reply in here again. If someone has any review on Hult's shanghai program, i would appreciate their comments here, and thank you one more time.

Hi Duncan, thank you for your reply. I talked about a global network, not only with chinese people. Since Hult is known for it's global aspect and for showing great diversity in it's students body i thought it would be an interesting choice. I will have my first admission consulting in january 5th. I want to take the best out of this experience and i am looking for information in different websites. I will look at your link and if i have some more doubts i will reply in here again. If someone has any review on Hult's shanghai program, i would appreciate their comments here, and thank you one more time.
Duncan

If you want to work around DC and Virginia, then you need a network there, not globally distributed. Also remember that none of the major MBA recruiting programs target Hult. If you want to find a job around there without being based there, you need to find schools that are much better known in the DC area.

See:
GMAT Tiers - strong schools for your GMAT www.find-mba.com/board/27082

How to use LinkedIn to find the best school www.find-mba.com/board/33571

If you want to work around DC and Virginia, then you need a network there, not globally distributed. Also remember that none of the major MBA recruiting programs target Hult. If you want to find a job around there without being based there, you need to find schools that are much better known in the DC area.

See:
GMAT Tiers - strong schools for your GMAT www.find-mba.com/board/27082

How to use LinkedIn to find the best school www.find-mba.com/board/33571

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Cambridge, Massachusetts 34 Followers 179 Discussions
New York City, New York 6 Followers 21 Discussions

Hot Discussions