MBA for computer science students

I am a B.Sc Information Technology student in India. I have a plan to do an MBA course suitable for IT students, in Canada. Could you please help me to find a better and low budget course in a reputed college in Canada?

[Edited by earnestmontho on Nov 22, 2014]

I am a B.Sc Information Technology student in India. I have a plan to do an MBA course suitable for IT students, in Canada. Could you please help me to find a better and low budget course in a reputed college in Canada?
Duncan

What is your budget? What options have you considered?

What is your budget? What options have you considered?
badux

If you are still a student then you don't have any work experience, correct? MBA programs are really designed for people with at least two to three years of work experience. Without that you might want to look into a masters in management program, which is better suited to people without work experience.

If you are still a student then you don't have any work experience, correct? MBA programs are really designed for people with at least two to three years of work experience. Without that you might want to look into a masters in management program, which is better suited to people without work experience.

less than 10 lakhs rupees

less than 10 lakhs rupees
Inactive User

What is that, like less than 20k CAD? I don't know, most of the decent MBA programs in Canada are at least 3 to 5 times that amount. Concordia is an excellent value but is still like 38,000.

Maybe the Ryerson MBA program? I think it's within your range. It's accredited but not ranked. it won't have the same level of post-graduation support as something like Rotman or McGill though.

What is that, like less than 20k CAD? I don't know, most of the decent MBA programs in Canada are at least 3 to 5 times that amount. Concordia is an excellent value but is still like 38,000.

Maybe the Ryerson MBA program? I think it's within your range. It's accredited but not ranked. it won't have the same level of post-graduation support as something like Rotman or McGill though.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Montréal, Canada 55 Followers 85 Discussions
Toronto, Canada 77 Followers 115 Discussions
Montréal, Canada 66 Followers 58 Discussions
Toronto, Canada 53 Followers 66 Discussions

Other Related Content

Sep 11, 2023

The GMAC MBA Tour Lands in Africa Sept. 13-19

News Sep 11, 2023

MBA Programs in Canada: Maple Trees, Bacon, and Business Schools?

Article Dec 15, 2010

Affordable and respected, Canadian business schools are luring international students north.

Top MBA Programs for Technology or Information Technology (IT)

Top List

An MBA can help students interested in tech or IT understand the managerial and strategic implications of technology in business. These top ten MBA programs can help