MBA for a career in International Business and Export

hima

Hi, this forum has been very helpful and I hope you can help out a friend of mine.

He is looking to do an MBA in International Business with a focus on Export Management.

He has about 4 years experience in export and marketing.

He is looking for an MBA preferably in Germany that can teach him the skills and make him aware of the opportunities available in the Import and Export market especially regarding trade potential between Europe and Asia.

Thanks a ton

Hi, this forum has been very helpful and I hope you can help out a friend of mine.

He is looking to do an MBA in International Business with a focus on Export Management.

He has about 4 years experience in export and marketing.

He is looking for an MBA preferably in Germany that can teach him the skills and make him aware of the opportunities available in the Import and Export market especially regarding trade potential between Europe and Asia.

Thanks a ton
Inactive User

I doubt that you will find something that specialized, and in any case I think that a general MBA program with international business electives, along with potentially an international trip to Asia, would probably provide just as much value, and in fact much more value over the long term.

ESMT's MBA program is ranked, offers an exchange semester with the Guanghua School of Management in China.

Mannheim's MBA is also ranked in the FT; its global track allows students to do electives with either Chinese University of Hong Kong or the National University of Singapore.

I doubt that you will find something that specialized, and in any case I think that a general MBA program with international business electives, along with potentially an international trip to Asia, would probably provide just as much value, and in fact much more value over the long term.

ESMT's MBA program is ranked, offers an exchange semester with the Guanghua School of Management in China.

Mannheim's MBA is also ranked in the FT; its global track allows students to do electives with either Chinese University of Hong Kong or the National University of Singapore.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Singapore 82 Followers 168 Discussions
Full Profile
Berlin, Germany 159 Followers 175 Discussions
Mannheim, Germany 80 Followers 221 Discussions
Beijing, China 8 Followers 52 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Germany: A Gateway to Europe

Article May 20, 2013

How an emerging class of top German business schools is helping international students tap into the country's growing economy

Hot Discussions