MBA Exchange Modules

Sep14

Hi everybody,

Does anybody know 1 or 1,5 year MBA programs were you study at different universities.

The most programs that I know include only weekly exchange modules.

I'm interested in programs where you can get to know different - at least two - locations and schools.

One good MBA that fits into this is the Mannheim MBA where you can study at three different schools during one year.

Looking forward to receive other schools and experiences.

Thanks in advance.

Hi everybody,

Does anybody know 1 or 1,5 year MBA programs were you study at different universities.

The most programs that I know include only weekly exchange modules.

I'm interested in programs where you can get to know different - at least two - locations and schools.

One good MBA that fits into this is the Mannheim MBA where you can study at three different schools during one year.

Looking forward to receive other schools and experiences.

Thanks in advance.
ralph

What would you hope to get out of such an experience?

The shorter exchange modules tend to be fine for most students, often simply because of logistics: it's much easier to spend the bulk of your time in one place, and not have to get flats in new locations, and lose focus by moving every few months, etc.

However, many MBA programs do offer semesters abroad. If you're looking at Germany, I know that ESMT offers an exchange semester in Beijing, which adds 6 months to the program.

In the UK, LBS students can spend one term abroad at a huge number of business schools, from IE Business School in Spain to UCLA Anderson (US) and FGV (Brazil). All over the world, really.

And there's always Hult, I suppose.

What would you hope to get out of such an experience?

The shorter exchange modules tend to be fine for most students, often simply because of logistics: it's much easier to spend the bulk of your time in one place, and not have to get flats in new locations, and lose focus by moving every few months, etc.

However, many MBA programs do offer semesters abroad. If you're looking at Germany, I know that ESMT offers an exchange semester in Beijing, which adds 6 months to the program.

In the UK, LBS students can spend one term abroad at a huge number of business schools, from IE Business School in Spain to UCLA Anderson (US) and FGV (Brazil). All over the world, really.

And there's always Hult, I suppose.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Los Angeles, California 89 Followers 147 Discussions
Madrid, Spain 114 Followers 368 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 168 Followers 475 Discussions
Full Profile
Berlin, Germany 159 Followers 175 Discussions
Mannheim, Germany 80 Followers 221 Discussions
Cambridge, Massachusetts 34 Followers 179 Discussions
São Paulo, Brazil 8 Followers 22 Discussions

Other Related Content