MBA

simron

Hi,
I left my BS(Hon) in computer science in second last semester in year 2004, since then couldn't make a back.
Now seriously thinking to give two years to studies and make myself stand somewhere professionally.
Have Australian resident ship, but currently locating in Rawalpindi Pakistan. I have completed 78 crdt hours from my BS degree, and really interested in converting them into some associate degree program(14years) so that i can go for MBA.
I keep on working time to time in private sectors during last eight years, some part of it in UK, some in ISb.
What to follow n how to follow, who will accept it and how it will proceed further, i'm very much confused.

Hi,
I left my BS(Hon) in computer science in second last semester in year 2004, since then couldn't make a back.
Now seriously thinking to give two years to studies and make myself stand somewhere professionally.
Have Australian resident ship, but currently locating in Rawalpindi Pakistan. I have completed 78 crdt hours from my BS degree, and really interested in converting them into some associate degree program(14years) so that i can go for MBA.
I keep on working time to time in private sectors during last eight years, some part of it in UK, some in ISb.
What to follow n how to follow, who will accept it and how it will proceed further, i'm very much confused.
Duncan

I can't think of an MBA programme which would admit you into an MBA. You'd need a bachelors' degree.

Look for universities offering top up bachelors' degrees. I know there are several schools in the UK offering one year programmes like that. After that, you could get an MBA.

Or look at programmes with a preparatory year, like Birmingham's graduate diploma.

I can't think of an MBA programme which would admit you into an MBA. You'd need a bachelors' degree.

Look for universities offering top up bachelors' degrees. I know there are several schools in the UK offering one year programmes like that. After that, you could get an MBA.

Or look at programmes with a preparatory year, like Birmingham's graduate diploma.

Reply to Post