IE-ESADE 2013

MBASOUL

Could you please advise on the differences between these 2 BS? Please stick to these schools, do not comment on other options. Rank 1 to 10 the following categories (1-poor and 10-excellent) and if applicable include a short comment:

1) Career placement
2) Global prestige
3) Entrepreneurship focus
4) Exchange options
5) Internship options
6) Location
7) Salary increase
8) Teamwork - Collaboration

Could you please advise on the differences between these 2 BS? Please stick to these schools, do not comment on other options. Rank 1 to 10 the following categories (1-poor and 10-excellent) and if applicable include a short comment:

1) Career placement
2) Global prestige
3) Entrepreneurship focus
4) Exchange options
5) Internship options
6) Location
7) Salary increase
8) Teamwork - Collaboration
Razors Edg...

IE Business School is ranked higher in all the important rankings.

IE Business School is ranked higher in all the important rankings.
MBASOUL

I know, I can see that. But rankings are sometimes biased and defer from each other. Any advise?

I know, I can see that. But rankings are sometimes biased and defer from each other. Any advise?
Duncan

I think the rankings are less biased than the opinions of a few individuals on this forum. Some of the questions you are asked are explicitly measured in the FT ranking; others are in the public domain. You also have some bias, since you are considering only two options.

What are your goals? Why these two schools?

Really, there are many weaknesses with the FT ranking but bias is not one of them.

I think the rankings are less biased than the opinions of a few individuals on this forum. Some of the questions you are asked are explicitly measured in the FT ranking; others are in the public domain. You also have some bias, since you are considering only two options.

What are your goals? Why these two schools?

Really, there are many weaknesses with the FT ranking but bias is not one of them.
MBASOUL

My goals are comprehended by the list above. I did not mean biased, I meant they measure differently, considering different standards, and that is why they do not completely coincide.

My goals are comprehended by the list above. I did not mean biased, I meant they measure differently, considering different standards, and that is why they do not completely coincide.
Duncan

I'm sorry but "My goals are comprehended by the list above" doesn't make any sense in English. A list cannot comprehend anything.

Different schools are better for different career goals. IE is better than ESADE for A, B and C, but worse than IE for X, Y and Z.

Take a look at http://www.find-mba.com/board/33571

I'm sorry but "My goals are comprehended by the list above" doesn't make any sense in English. A list cannot comprehend anything.

Different schools are better for different career goals. IE is better than ESADE for A, B and C, but worse than IE for X, Y and Z.

Take a look at http://www.find-mba.com/board/33571
MBASOUL

Thanks, got your point.
My goal is to work in Europe in the "food and beverages" industry, and in the long term to start my own company.

Thanks, got your point.
My goal is to work in Europe in the "food and beverages" industry, and in the long term to start my own company.
Duncan

I strongly recommend you research on LinkedIn using the approach in the post linked to above.

I strongly recommend you research on LinkedIn using the approach in the post linked to above.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Madrid, Spain 114 Followers 368 Discussions
Barcelona, Spain 49 Followers 245 Discussions

Hot Discussions