Hult Boston vs Henley MBA Full-time

Hey Guys,

I wanted to get a feeling on what people thought of Hult as compared to Henley. I have been accepted in Henley and Hult Boston.

I am 26 and interested in General Management and Consulting

I spoke to Alums of Henley and they said:

Henley - A+ learning environment, lots of things to learn. Excellent peer group most in mid 30s with plenty of experience. Their career services is crap though post mba

Can someone tell me about Hult and what their suggestion would be for me between Hult and Henley

Hey Guys,

I wanted to get a feeling on what people thought of Hult as compared to Henley. I have been accepted in Henley and Hult Boston.

I am 26 and interested in General Management and Consulting

I spoke to Alums of Henley and they said:

Henley - A+ learning environment, lots of things to learn. Excellent peer group most in mid 30s with plenty of experience. Their career services is crap though post mba

Can someone tell me about Hult and what their suggestion would be for me between Hult and Henley
niklas_n

I think Henley is a great school if you want to work in the UK. Whilst its reputation is slowly fading it is still very well regarded. However, like Ashridge and other 2nd tier UK schools it is not that well known outside the UK.

Hult is a relatively new school that is in many ways the New Kid On The Block. Getting there, but certainly not the finished article. If you were applying to Hult London i would definitely say go to Henley. But if you want to work in the US I would say go to Hult Boston.

I think Henley is a great school if you want to work in the UK. Whilst its reputation is slowly fading it is still very well regarded. However, like Ashridge and other 2nd tier UK schools it is not that well known outside the UK.

Hult is a relatively new school that is in many ways the New Kid On The Block. Getting there, but certainly not the finished article. If you were applying to Hult London i would definitely say go to Henley. But if you want to work in the US I would say go to Hult Boston.

thanks for ur help...the only thing that worries me is that with henley in the future can be better as it has more alums

thanks for ur help...the only thing that worries me is that with henley in the future can be better as it has more alums
niklas_n

Absolutely if you want to work in the UK, because of it's longer history there. But probably not if you want to work in the US.

Absolutely if you want to work in the UK, because of it's longer history there. But probably not if you want to work in the US.

if you wanna work in UK post MBA, maybe Henley; if US, definitely Hult Boston.
Morever, you can rotate to Hult San Francisco campus in Module C and D, which means you can try to find a job in both east coast and west coast.

For the most detailed infomation about Hult, just download from http://issuu.com/hult

if you wanna work in UK post MBA, maybe Henley; if US, definitely Hult Boston.
Morever, you can rotate to Hult San Francisco campus in Module C and D, which means you can try to find a job in both east coast and west coast.

For the most detailed infomation about Hult, just download from http://issuu.com/hult
Duncan

Other things being equal, Henley will give you a better education and learning cohort. Hult has a very slim alumni base and the student quality is not so great.

Other things being equal, Henley will give you a better education and learning cohort. Hult has a very slim alumni base and the student quality is not so great.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Reading, United Kingdom 21 Followers 207 Discussions
Cambridge, Massachusetts 34 Followers 179 Discussions
Dubai, United Arab Emirates 25 Followers 88 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 31 Followers 77 Discussions
San Francisco, California 28 Followers 40 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Boston: Business in the Cradle of the American Revolution

Article Apr 07, 2015

Boston’s strong industries are a major draw for MBAs in the area. But is the high cost of living worth it?

Hot Discussions