Higher Education

Hello,

I have just completed my bachelor's degree in Business Management and now I am interested in doing my higher education. I have also scored a high GPA in BBM, However, I do not have work experience and haven't taken up any tests either. Could someone help me out with some of the best universities I could join in UK, Singapore or Canada and what the requirements would be?

Also, it would be nice to know if there are reputed universities taking in students without work experience as i would like to continue my education.

Many thanks in advance!

Hello,

I have just completed my bachelor's degree in Business Management and now I am interested in doing my higher education. I have also scored a high GPA in BBM, However, I do not have work experience and haven't taken up any tests either. Could someone help me out with some of the best universities I could join in UK, Singapore or Canada and what the requirements would be?

Also, it would be nice to know if there are reputed universities taking in students without work experience as i would like to continue my education.

Many thanks in advance!
ezra

In terms of management degrees, look for ranked master in management or master in finance program, as these will provide the best value. In the UK, this would include Bradford, Cass, Aston, Durham, and others; in Canada there's HEC Montréal.

In Singapore, Grenoble offers a ranked MSc in Finance program through the Management Development Institute of Singapore.

In terms of management degrees, look for ranked master in management or master in finance program, as these will provide the best value. In the UK, this would include Bradford, Cass, Aston, Durham, and others; in Canada there's HEC Montréal.

In Singapore, Grenoble offers a ranked MSc in Finance program through the Management Development Institute of Singapore.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

London, United Kingdom 59 Followers 415 Discussions
Montréal, Canada 47 Followers 56 Discussions
Birmingham, United Kingdom 35 Followers 338 Discussions
Bradford, United Kingdom 45 Followers 317 Discussions
Durham, United Kingdom 74 Followers 400 Discussions
Grenoble Cedex 01, France 26 Followers 119 Discussions

Other Related Content

Beyond London: MBA Programs in England

Article Jun 08, 2012

How MBA programs outside the capital can offer global, practical experience