EMBA/MBA specialized in COMMODITIES

Hi,
Are there any program anywhere what would be more specific for commodity or commodities?
Regards, Harri

Hi,
Are there any program anywhere what would be more specific for commodity or commodities?
Regards, Harri
Duncan

You would find this best supported in a two year MBA (or one year MBA followed by a one year Masters in finance) in a large school. You'd need to find a degree with a lot of elective courses, and which offered a lot of electives in finance. I guess Stern, Booth, Columbia,Yale, Essec and London business schools will be best. Also look at UC Denver.

You would find this best supported in a two year MBA (or one year MBA followed by a one year Masters in finance) in a large school. You'd need to find a degree with a lot of elective courses, and which offered a lot of electives in finance. I guess Stern, Booth, Columbia,Yale, Essec and London business schools will be best. Also look at UC Denver.

Thanks Duncan,
I do reside in China/Shanghai and been browsing via www, difficult to find any specific other than this: www.commoditytrading.ch

It is not necessary MBA but pretty specific for commodities.
But they require me to be there every 2nd week and hence it is not feasible. I could travel e.g. once a month if that is requirement but more than that will become troublesome as I need to take care work here too.

Regards, Harri

Thanks Duncan,
I do reside in China/Shanghai and been browsing via www, difficult to find any specific other than this: www.commoditytrading.ch

It is not necessary MBA but pretty specific for commodities.
But they require me to be there every 2nd week and hence it is not feasible. I could travel e.g. once a month if that is requirement but more than that will become troublesome as I need to take care work here too.

Regards, Harri

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

New Haven, Connecticut 42 Followers 62 Discussions
Chicago, Illinois 42 Followers 149 Discussions
New York City, New York 158 Followers 259 Discussions
New York City, New York 177 Followers 249 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 168 Followers 475 Discussions
Geneva, Switzerland 15 Followers 18 Discussions
Denver, Colorado 15 Followers 13 Discussions
Full Profile
Cergy-Pontoise, France 41 Followers 185 Discussions