Easy MBA?

dilanmihi

Can someone help me to find an easy online (or regular) MBA program. When I say easy... I mean a program with less assignments and hopefully without any lengthy dissertations and/or project requirements.

Thank you...

Can someone help me to find an easy online (or regular) MBA program. When I say easy... I mean a program with less assignments and hopefully without any lengthy dissertations and/or project requirements.

Thank you...
Duncan

An MBA without assignments, projects or dissertations would not be valued by employers. Don't waste your money on that. Instead, find something you want to do.

An MBA without assignments, projects or dissertations would not be valued by employers. Don't waste your money on that. Instead, find something you want to do.
saroo

i am dont know about easy mba but hult is very easy admission

ralph

There's no such thing. Or if there is, it's not going to be worth it.

Perhaps consider a flexible MBA program where you can ratchet your commitment up or down, depending on what's happening in your life. I'm not sure where you're looking, but there are many programs in the US that allow you to do that. Consider:

Georgia State Robinson: The Flexible MBA program lets you choose what and how many courses you take per semester. You can take up to five years to complete it.

Babson: Its Fast Track MBA program blends online and classroom learning - and you can take it either at its home campus or in San Francisco.

CSU Fullerton Mihaylo: In the Flexible MBA program, you can take as little as one course per semester.

There's no such thing. Or if there is, it's not going to be worth it.

Perhaps consider a flexible MBA program where you can ratchet your commitment up or down, depending on what's happening in your life. I'm not sure where you're looking, but there are many programs in the US that allow you to do that. Consider:

Georgia State Robinson: The Flexible MBA program lets you choose what and how many courses you take per semester. You can take up to five years to complete it.

Babson: Its Fast Track MBA program blends online and classroom learning - and you can take it either at its home campus or in San Francisco.

CSU Fullerton Mihaylo: In the Flexible MBA program, you can take as little as one course per semester.
maubia

ahahah... I've read some ashaming stories in a couple of indian forums (especially about Dubai location)

<blockquote>i am dont know about easy mba but hult is very easy admission</blockquote>

ahahah... I've read some ashaming stories in a couple of indian forums (especially about Dubai location)
saroo

hult dubai admission people are very kind heart they donot reject any application and also offering very much good scholarship

<blockquote><blockquote>i am dont know about easy mba but hult is very easy admission</blockquote>

ahahah... I've read some ashaming stories in a couple of indian forums (especially about Dubai location)</blockquote>

hult dubai admission people are very kind heart they donot reject any application and also offering very much good scholarship
Inactive User

Can someone help me to find an easy online (or regular) MBA program.

Why don't you just print out an MBA diploma on your computer? That would be just as valuable as what you're looking for.

<blockquote>Can someone help me to find an easy online (or regular) MBA program. </blockquote>
Why don't you just print out an MBA diploma on your computer? That would be just as valuable as what you're looking for.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Babson Park, Massachusetts 28 Followers 76 Discussions
Fullerton, California 15 Followers 24 Discussions
Atlanta, Georgia 18 Followers 27 Discussions

Other Related Content

Part-Time MBA Programs in Southern California: The Beach and B-School

Article Jul 13, 2012

How flexible programs can help working professionals get ahead, or even change careers

Hot Discussions