Dual MBA Degrees International

stonekw

Hello,

Is anyone aware of any programs in which an MBA is awarded from two institutions - one in one country and one in another? NYU Stern is an example: Students study for one year at NYU and one year at the HEC school of management in France and both schools award an MBA degree. Is anyone aware of any other programs? Basically I am interested in an MBA equivalent of the programs offered by the GPPN (Global Public Policy Network)

I would prefer a dual degree over a shorter exchange program to gain more international exposure. I am also interested in East and Southeast Asia or Europe and both schools would have to have an English speaking curriculum.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Is anyone aware of any programs in which an MBA is awarded from two institutions - one in one country and one in another? NYU Stern is an example: Students study for one year at NYU and one year at the HEC school of management in France and both schools award an MBA degree. Is anyone aware of any other programs? Basically I am interested in an MBA equivalent of the programs offered by the GPPN (Global Public Policy Network)

I would prefer a dual degree over a shorter exchange program to gain more international exposure. I am also interested in East and Southeast Asia or Europe and both schools would have to have an English speaking curriculum.

Thanks in advance
Duncan

I found several with a google search using the phrase (in quotation marks) "MBA degrees from both"

I found several with a google search using the phrase (in quotation marks) "MBA degrees from both"
JennyH

On www.mastersportal.eu if you just click on "Search" (you can of course enter a discipline or sub-discipline), you have some filters on the left hans-side. You can first of all choose "MBA" and if you scroll further down, there is a filter called "Special programmes --> Inter-university/joint".
That gives you MBAs with programmes taught in more than one university/city.

On www.mastersportal.eu if you just click on "Search" (you can of course enter a discipline or sub-discipline), you have some filters on the left hans-side. You can first of all choose "MBA" and if you scroll further down, there is a filter called "Special programmes --> Inter-university/joint".
That gives you MBAs with programmes taught in more than one university/city.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

New York City, New York 177 Followers 249 Discussions
Full Profile
Jouy-en-Josas, France 100 Followers 387 Discussions

Other Related Content

Sep 11, 2023

The GMAC MBA Tour Lands in Africa Sept. 13-19

News Sep 11, 2023

Hot Discussions