Choosing Universities - Prepare for Top MBA

sand125

Dear Following Friends,

I'm quite new to the board; however, I really appreciate all the comments and complaints that you guys gave to every post.

I'm currently a last year student of High School from Thailand. I got accepted into some universities, but I can't decide which is the best option. Please help! These are all undergraduate programs; I wonder which school will best help boost my chance of getting into TOP Business School later on.

1. Illinois Wesleyan University, IL, USA
- 50-percent scholarship ( $18,000 )

2. Hult International Business School, London, UK
- 40-percent Scholarship (6,900 Pounds)

3. HKUST
- without scholarship

4. Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, NL
-without scholarship

and I am waiting for the admission results from these schools

5. U of North Carolina

6. U of Toronto, Canada

7. U of British Columbia, Canada

8. NYU

9. U of Penn

10. Northwestern University

Finance is also one main factor rather than ranking.

Cheapness Ranking - from the cheapest to the most expensive
HKUST > RSM > Hult IBS & Illinois > UNC & Canadian Schools > All US Universities

Thank you for your precious time reading.

Dear Following Friends,

I'm quite new to the board; however, I really appreciate all the comments and complaints that you guys gave to every post.

I'm currently a last year student of High School from Thailand. I got accepted into some universities, but I can't decide which is the best option. Please help! These are all undergraduate programs; I wonder which school will best help boost my chance of getting into TOP Business School later on.

1. Illinois Wesleyan University, IL, USA
- 50-percent scholarship ( $18,000 )

2. Hult International Business School, London, UK
- 40-percent Scholarship (6,900 Pounds)

3. HKUST
- without scholarship

4. Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, NL
-without scholarship

and I am waiting for the admission results from these schools

5. U of North Carolina

6. U of Toronto, Canada

7. U of British Columbia, Canada

8. NYU

9. U of Penn

10. Northwestern University

Finance is also one main factor rather than ranking.

Cheapness Ranking - from the cheapest to the most expensive
HKUST > RSM > Hult IBS & Illinois > UNC & Canadian Schools > All US Universities

Thank you for your precious time reading.
Duncan

Ignore the price and focus on quality. HKUST is certainly the best. Ignore Hult.

Ignore the price and focus on quality. HKUST is certainly the best. Ignore Hult.
sand125

Thanks for a prompt reply. I kind of actually already narrow my choice down to RSM & HKUST, and wait for the results of other American universities. I want to know why do you consider HKUST over RSM? I plan to pursue an MBA in either TOP school in USA or UK. Still, HKUST a better choice?

Thanks for a prompt reply. I kind of actually already narrow my choice down to RSM & HKUST, and wait for the results of other American universities. I want to know why do you consider HKUST over RSM? I plan to pursue an MBA in either TOP school in USA or UK. Still, HKUST a better choice?
Duncan

I think it depends on your career plans. HKUST is higher in most MBA rankings. HK is a more vibrant market than The Netherlands. If you want to build a career in Thailand, both the education and the network will be more useful at HKUST.

I think it depends on your career plans. HKUST is higher in most MBA rankings. HK is a more vibrant market than The Netherlands. If you want to build a career in Thailand, both the education and the network will be more useful at HKUST.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Hong Kong, Hong Kong (PRC) 31 Followers 162 Discussions
Shenzhen, China 5 Followers 40 Discussions
Rotterdam, Netherlands 80 Followers 224 Discussions

Hot Discussions