Cass OR Imperial MSc Management

Anjali90

I'm an engineering graduate from India. I with 1year and 11months work experience. I had applied to MSc Management at Cass, Imperial and LBS. I think I applied too late and ended up getting a rejection from LBS. Imperial on the other hand took forever to publish the interview shortlist. I received an offer from Cass. I had posted a question previously regarding this :) I have paid 2000 gbp and reserved a seat at Cass.

Right now I received an offer from Imperial for their MSc Management program. My main worry is finding a job in the UK as I am a not UK/EU citizen. What should I do?

Is Imperial worth foregoing the 2000gbp paid at Cass ? I have read a reply posted by Duncan which says Cass course material is far better. Is it still true? Is there much difference in Brand value and employability after Cass and Imperial? Please help!

I'm an engineering graduate from India. I with 1year and 11months work experience. I had applied to MSc Management at Cass, Imperial and LBS. I think I applied too late and ended up getting a rejection from LBS. Imperial on the other hand took forever to publish the interview shortlist. I received an offer from Cass. I had posted a question previously regarding this :) I have paid 2000 gbp and reserved a seat at Cass.

Right now I received an offer from Imperial for their MSc Management program. My main worry is finding a job in the UK as I am a not UK/EU citizen. What should I do?

Is Imperial worth foregoing the 2000gbp paid at Cass ? I have read a reply posted by Duncan which says Cass course material is far better. Is it still true? Is there much difference in Brand value and employability after Cass and Imperial? Please help!
Duncan

Looking at the results: http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/masters-in-management-2013 It seems that Imperial has higher salary, higher employment and more international mobility. The difference in salary in one year alone is less than your Cass deposit. I have an MSc from City University myself, but in this case the wise investment is Imperial.

Looking at the results: http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/masters-in-management-2013 It seems that Imperial has higher salary, higher employment and more international mobility. The difference in salary in one year alone is less than your Cass deposit. I have an MSc from City University myself, but in this case the wise investment is Imperial.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

London, United Kingdom 59 Followers 415 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 168 Followers 475 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 107 Followers 348 Discussions

Other Related Content

Oct 12, 2023

Calling All German MBA Hopefuls: Join the e-fellows MBA Days in Frankfurt and Hamburg

News Oct 12, 2023

Hot Discussions