Best B schools for GMAT score of 700?

Physsie

Hi,

I want to pursue an 1 year international MBA either in US, Canada or Western Europe.

My profile:

GMAT score from 1st attempt: 700

Education: Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communications with GPA 4.0. Have been the topper in high school and college consistently.

Work Exp: 3 years of full time work experience in the Information Technology (R & D) field by the start of courses this year.

Others: Have participated in couple of national conferences on several technologies and published papers. Have been volunteering for orphanages and schools. Have been a secretary in a college club and worked for the protection of environment and go green causes in the city. Have received a number of awards for outstanding performance in studies and at work.

I'm a female from India. I would like to know which top B schools I have good chances to get into. I'm mainly looking for doing an 1 year International MBA, since I may not be able to afford to be out of job for a longer time without salary.

I come from a poor family so would want to fund my studies completely through scholarships, a little savings and education loans.

I have schools like IE, IESE, ESADE, IMD etc in mind, but not sure whether I have good chances there.

Please suggest me the colleges and funding options that are suitable for me.

Hi,

I want to pursue an 1 year international MBA either in US, Canada or Western Europe.

My profile:

GMAT score from 1st attempt: 700

Education: Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communications with GPA 4.0. Have been the topper in high school and college consistently.

Work Exp: 3 years of full time work experience in the Information Technology (R & D) field by the start of courses this year.

Others: Have participated in couple of national conferences on several technologies and published papers. Have been volunteering for orphanages and schools. Have been a secretary in a college club and worked for the protection of environment and go green causes in the city. Have received a number of awards for outstanding performance in studies and at work.

I'm a female from India. I would like to know which top B schools I have good chances to get into. I'm mainly looking for doing an 1 year International MBA, since I may not be able to afford to be out of job for a longer time without salary.

I come from a poor family so would want to fund my studies completely through scholarships, a little savings and education loans.

I have schools like IE, IESE, ESADE, IMD etc in mind, but not sure whether I have good chances there.

Please suggest me the colleges and funding options that are suitable for me.

Duncan

Start off by reading http://www.find-mba.com/board/27082

Are you looking to enter in 2014? It's rather late for 2013, especially if you need financial aid. Almost certainly, you will not be able to fund most of your costs from scholarships.

There are few one year MBAs available to you in the US without an advanced degree. Why not look at two-yar MBAs as well?

Start off by reading http://www.find-mba.com/board/27082

Are you looking to enter in 2014? It's rather late for 2013, especially if you need financial aid. Almost certainly, you will not be able to fund most of your costs from scholarships.

There are few one year MBAs available to you in the US without an advanced degree. Why not look at two-yar MBAs as well?
Physsie

Hi Duncan,

Thanks for your response!

I think as you said, it would be a better idea to apply to schools for 2014 intake. I'm quite reluctant in doing a MBA for 2 years now and would like to stick to the 1 year programs.

I'm hoping 1 year MBA courses offered in Western Europe might match my requirement. But just wondering whether my profile interest those Schools.

Hi Duncan,

Thanks for your response!

I think as you said, it would be a better idea to apply to schools for 2014 intake. I'm quite reluctant in doing a MBA for 2 years now and would like to stick to the 1 year programs.

I'm hoping 1 year MBA courses offered in Western Europe might match my requirement. But just wondering whether my profile interest those Schools.
Duncan

Sure. Look at the tier 2 and 3 schools on the list above.

Sure. Look at the tier 2 and 3 schools on the list above.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Madrid, Spain 3 Followers 107 Discussions
Barcelona, Spain 29 Followers 169 Discussions
Lausanne, Switzerland 46 Followers 155 Discussions
Madrid, Spain 114 Followers 368 Discussions
Barcelona, Spain 49 Followers 245 Discussions
Madrid, Spain 6 Followers 134 Discussions

Other Related Content

Oct 12, 2023

Calling All German MBA Hopefuls: Join the e-fellows MBA Days in Frankfurt and Hamburg

News Oct 12, 2023

Europe or America? Where to Do an MBA

Article Jun 15, 2010

On which side of the Atlantic should get your MBA on? And what should you expect once you decide?

Hot Discussions