Affordable MSC programmes in London

Hi There,

I am applying for a master's programme commencing in spring 2015 and require your assistance in choosing a recognised MSC programme in accounting and finance from London, UK. Currently, I am looking into the following universities:

1) Brunel University (Accepted)
2) Queen Mary's University
3) Kingston University
4) Westminster University
5) Middlesex University
6) Coventry University (Accepted for MBA programme)

I have over 3 years of relevant experience along with a certification from a professional accounting body. However, I can only fork around GBP 13,000-15,000 towards my tuition fees. Since, all the above universities fall within my budget, the question is, which university can offer me the best ROI?

I have also thought about doing MBA from Nottingham Malaysia and/or Monash Univeristy Malaysia, however the lack of international exposure marks this option as secondary.

Any advice on the above matter would be heartily cherished.

BIO
Exp: 3-4 years

Hi There,

I am applying for a master's programme commencing in spring 2015 and require your assistance in choosing a recognised MSC programme in accounting and finance from London, UK. Currently, I am looking into the following universities:

1) Brunel University (Accepted)
2) Queen Mary's University
3) Kingston University
4) Westminster University
5) Middlesex University
6) Coventry University (Accepted for MBA programme)

I have over 3 years of relevant experience along with a certification from a professional accounting body. However, I can only fork around GBP 13,000-15,000 towards my tuition fees. Since, all the above universities fall within my budget, the question is, which university can offer me the best ROI?

I have also thought about doing MBA from Nottingham Malaysia and/or Monash Univeristy Malaysia, however the lack of international exposure marks this option as secondary.

Any advice on the above matter would be heartily cherished.

BIO
Exp: 3-4 years
ezra

Stick to the accredited business schools: Brunel, Kingston, Westminster, .

However, none of these schools release employment data for these programs, so ROI is a bit of an unknown. I'd say that they are all about equal, but none will offer you much career leverage if you want to work in the UK. If that's your goal, you'd be much better off with a ranked MSc program from a school like Imperial or Cass, or even better yet, a ranked MBA program.

Stick to the accredited business schools: Brunel, Kingston, Westminster, .

However, none of these schools release employment data for these programs, so ROI is a bit of an unknown. I'd say that they are all about equal, but none will offer you much career leverage if you want to work in the UK. If that's your goal, you'd be much better off with a ranked MSc program from a school like Imperial or Cass, or even better yet, a ranked MBA program.

Thank you for replying to my post. Can you give me some solid reasons for recommending these Universities? My aspirations are to get a postgraduate degree to support my experience of 3-4 years and apply myself in the European and/or middle eastern market knowing fully well the visa issues in UK.

I would have loved to do an MBA in UK, however the cost is simply out of the question. Would you recommend Nottingham Malaysia Campus for MBA? The cost is pretty attractive, but not sure about the work placement and/or international recognition of the degree.

Thank you for replying to my post. Can you give me some solid reasons for recommending these Universities? My aspirations are to get a postgraduate degree to support my experience of 3-4 years and apply myself in the European and/or middle eastern market knowing fully well the visa issues in UK.

I would have loved to do an MBA in UK, however the cost is simply out of the question. Would you recommend Nottingham Malaysia Campus for MBA? The cost is pretty attractive, but not sure about the work placement and/or international recognition of the degree.
ezra

I recommended those because they're internationally accredited: that's a known quality.

Visa issues in the UK and other European countries will obviously be tricky if you don't already have residency.

Nottingham is a good school, check with them to hear more about career potential, etc.

I recommended those because they're internationally accredited: that's a known quality.

Visa issues in the UK and other European countries will obviously be tricky if you don't already have residency.

Nottingham is a good school, check with them to hear more about career potential, etc.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Kingston Upon Thames, United Kingdom 10 Followers 81 Discussions
Middlesex, United Kingdom 18 Followers 131 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 20 Followers 58 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 9 Followers 35 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 0 Followers 32 Discussions

Hot Discussions