Academic Requirements of different Canadian B Schools

I am a bit confused about academic requirements of different Canadian B schools.Some consider last year average GPA,some consider last 2 year average GPA,some consider B average. Can some one tell me which B schools am i elliglble to apply to based on my under grad academic credentials.
SGPA CGPA
Semeseter-1 8.56 8.56
Semester -2 8.4 8.3
Semester -3 7.6 8.19
Semester-4 7.79 8.09
Semester -5 7.3 7.94
Semester -6 7.33 7.84
Semester-7 6.83 7.69
Semester-8 8.50 7.73

Thanks.

I am a bit confused about academic requirements of different Canadian B schools.Some consider last year average GPA,some consider last 2 year average GPA,some consider B average. Can some one tell me which B schools am i elliglble to apply to based on my under grad academic credentials.
SGPA CGPA
Semeseter-1 8.56 8.56
Semester -2 8.4 8.3
Semester -3 7.6 8.19
Semester-4 7.79 8.09
Semester -5 7.3 7.94
Semester -6 7.33 7.84
Semester-7 6.83 7.69
Semester-8 8.50 7.73

Thanks.

Spaces Vanished after posting it.pardon me.

[quote][/quote] Spaces Vanished after posting it.pardon me.
ezra

I'm not sure if I've ever heard of a business school that will only look at one or two years of your undergrad; they'll most likely just want the overall average from all your undergraduate schooling.

You should be able to find GPA cut-offs on business schools' MBA application pages. Of course, you'll most likely have to convert to a 4.0 scale, which most Canadian schools use.

Generally speaking, you can help to offset poor undergraduate performance by either (a) getting a great GMAT score, or (b) having above-average work experience and/or proven leadership skills.

I'm not sure if I've ever heard of a business school that will only look at one or two years of your undergrad; they'll most likely just want the overall average from all your undergraduate schooling.

You should be able to find GPA cut-offs on business schools' MBA application pages. Of course, you'll most likely have to convert to a 4.0 scale, which most Canadian schools use.

Generally speaking, you can help to offset poor undergraduate performance by either (a) getting a great GMAT score, or (b) having above-average work experience and/or proven leadership skills.

ok ,thanks.Yes even i came across just one B school Mcmaster's De Groote (spelling might be wrong) which looks at only last 2 years GPA. Do you know any site/link/information using which i can convert to 4..0 scale ?

[quote][/quote] ok ,thanks.Yes even i came across just one B school Mcmaster's De Groote (spelling might be wrong) which looks at only last 2 years GPA. Do you know any site/link/information using which i can convert to 4..0 scale ?

Reply to Post

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Canada: Maple Trees, Bacon, and Business Schools?

Article Dec 15, 2010

Affordable and respected, Canadian business schools are luring international students north.

Hot Discussions