560gmat/ 10 yrs Work Exp - need suggestion

mba2012

HI,

Please help me out here - my profile as per below

1. Graduation from Delhi University, India - Bachelor of Commerce 53% score - No GPA concept
2. MBA from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad, India ? pass out 2004 ( 2 year residential course) CGPA 9.02/10
3. Age is 32 Years
4. GMAT of 560 Q36,V30

I would need your candid feedback on my profile based on my targeted schools

Work Ex Highlights
?Have over all 10 years of Experience - 8 years is post by 1st MBA
?Have attended various leadership training programs within the Company
?Awarded as the Most Engaged Manager by Gallup in 2011(www.gallup.com)
?Managing a business of 600 crores INR per annum with a team Size of 120 people.(Retail Consumer Finance - Assets lending) - (NON IT BACKGROUND)

Extra Activities

Associated with a NGO for past 3 years - dealing with financial education / Savings and Financial Independence

Hobby:
Love travelling - have traveled across - France / England / Swiss / Italy / Belgium / China / Thailand / Singapore / Malaysia / Mauritius - all on personal trips

Target:

- 1 year full time MBA

HI,

Please help me out here - my profile as per below

1. Graduation from Delhi University, India - Bachelor of Commerce 53% score - No GPA concept
2. MBA from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad, India ? pass out 2004 ( 2 year residential course) CGPA 9.02/10
3. Age is 32 Years
4. GMAT of 560 Q36,V30

I would need your candid feedback on my profile based on my targeted schools

Work Ex Highlights
?Have over all 10 years of Experience - 8 years is post by 1st MBA
?Have attended various leadership training programs within the Company
?Awarded as the Most Engaged Manager by Gallup in 2011(www.gallup.com)
?Managing a business of 600 crores INR per annum with a team Size of 120 people.(Retail Consumer Finance - Assets lending) - (NON IT BACKGROUND)

Extra Activities

Associated with a NGO for past 3 years - dealing with financial education / Savings and Financial Independence

Hobby:
Love travelling - have traveled across - France / England / Swiss / Italy / Belgium / China / Thailand / Singapore / Malaysia / Mauritius - all on personal trips

Target:

- 1 year full time MBA
Duncan

Have you considered the Nanyang Fellows programme in Singapore?

Have you considered the Nanyang Fellows programme in Singapore?
mba2012

Dear Duncan,

To be frank with you, I never new this program even existed, it a is good option for my situation and suits me well. Only thing is they have a funny requirement of the CEO of the candidate's company writing a recommendation - even if you are not a sponsored candidate.

I may not be able to get that......

Dear Duncan,

To be frank with you, I never new this program even existed, it a is good option for my situation and suits me well. Only thing is they have a funny requirement of the CEO of the candidate's company writing a recommendation - even if you are not a sponsored candidate.

I may not be able to get that......
mba2012

Dear Duncan,

Do you think that requirement can be requested for a waiver?

Dear Duncan,

Do you think that requirement can be requested for a waiver?
Duncan

It's their flagship programme, so they will have no shortage of candidates who meet all the requirements. They recommendation is "from your organisation's CEO or equivalent where applicable" so perhaps that gives you room for manoeuvre. Otherwise, maybe the Nanyang-Waseda joint MBA suits you?

It's their flagship programme, so they will have no shortage of candidates who meet all the requirements. They recommendation is "from your organisation's CEO or equivalent where applicable" so perhaps that gives you room for manoeuvre. Otherwise, maybe the Nanyang-Waseda joint MBA suits you?

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Tokyo, Japan 18 Followers 9 Discussions