Luxury Brand Management! Help!

xxibjt

Hello! My name is Jade and I am very interested in getting my MBA in Luxury Brand Management. I am from the States, but I plan on moving/living in Europe after graduation and I wanted to get my MBA from a European school. My top two choices are HEC Paris and ESSEC. Could someone give me some insight into these two schools? Thanks ^^

Hello! My name is Jade and I am very interested in getting my MBA in Luxury Brand Management. I am from the States, but I plan on moving/living in Europe after graduation and I wanted to get my MBA from a European school. My top two choices are HEC Paris and ESSEC. Could someone give me some insight into these two schools? Thanks ^^
Duncan

Read Luxury & Luxury Brand Management http://www.find-mba.com/board/24603

Also search the board.

Read Luxury & Luxury Brand Management http://www.find-mba.com/board/24603

Also search the board.
Razors Edg...

They are both good schools for this field. My sense is that the ESSEC program, with its specialized track, is popular for Asian students who want to get some European experience before going back to their home countries to work in the industry.

HEC, on the other hand, is good for students who want to transition to Europe, and has good relationships with luxury brands. It's a broader degree, which is probably a positive because luxury is notoriously hard to break into using an MBA, so it's probably good to have a good range of options.

They are both good schools for this field. My sense is that the ESSEC program, with its specialized track, is popular for Asian students who want to get some European experience before going back to their home countries to work in the industry.

HEC, on the other hand, is good for students who want to transition to Europe, and has good relationships with luxury brands. It's a broader degree, which is probably a positive because luxury is notoriously hard to break into using an MBA, so it's probably good to have a good range of options.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Full Profile
Jouy-en-Josas, France 100 Followers 387 Discussions
Full Profile
Cergy-Pontoise, France 41 Followers 185 Discussions

Other Related Content

Oct 12, 2023

Calling All German MBA Hopefuls: Join the e-fellows MBA Days in Frankfurt and Hamburg

News Oct 12, 2023

Indulge Yourself: MBA Programs in Luxury Management

Article Sep 27, 2012

How a specialized program in luxury can help you tap into a growing market