What do u think generally about EADA

Kwas

Nice to meet u boys and girls. i'm newbee here, and i want to ask u shortly)

What do u think about EADA? is it quite good for master in management programme? i'm from russia, and i'm in love of Barcelona. warm weather, med sea, nature...it might be very nice to live there. i'm going to barsa with my wife. is it quite good city for a such small family? what is the cost for renting an appartment in da center of city?

comrades))))) it will be very nice of u to give me some answers) thnx alot)

Nice to meet u boys and girls. i'm newbee here, and i want to ask u shortly)

What do u think about EADA? is it quite good for master in management programme? i'm from russia, and i'm in love of Barcelona. warm weather, med sea, nature...it might be very nice to live there. i'm going to barsa with my wife. is it quite good city for a such small family? what is the cost for renting an appartment in da center of city?

comrades))))) it will be very nice of u to give me some answers) thnx alot)
sally

from what I've heard on these boards, EADA is the third best MBA in Barcelona, behind ESADE and IESE

At least, according to rankings and accrediation.

To find which you like the best, I'd visit all three!

I personally like the location of EADA -- right in the city center -- and the "residential training center" out in the country sounds interesting...

Both IESE and ESADE appear to be on the edge of town... see:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Avinguda+Esplugues,+92-96,+08034+Barcelona,+Spain+(ESADE+Barcelona+-+Business+School)&daddr=Avenida+Pearson+21,+08034+Barcelona,+Spain+(IESE+Universidad+De+Navarra)+to:C%2F+Arag%C3%B3+204,+08011+Barcelona,+Spain+(Fundaci%C3%B3n+Privada+Universitaria+EADA)&hl=en&geocode=FaqWdwIdTzggACHnUjcJvjxJuQ%3BFQyhdwIdcyggACHDoVDB39iRKg%3BFTOGdwIdE_EgACHLhMj8plS9Dg&gl=us&mra=ls&sll=41.391687,2.130947&sspn=0.055762,0.109863&ie=UTF8&ll=41.38737,2.145424&spn=0.111532,0.219727&z=12

Update: After much reading and looking at maps and things I learned that IESE and ESADE are both in a university district that is within the suburb of Pedrables. It's a short train ride from Barcelona's city center and probably an equally nice place to be!

from what I've heard on these boards, EADA is the third best MBA in Barcelona, behind ESADE and IESE

At least, according to rankings and accrediation.

To find which you like the best, I'd visit all three!

I personally like the location of EADA -- right in the city center -- and the "residential training center" out in the country sounds interesting...

Both IESE and ESADE appear to be on the edge of town... see:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Avinguda+Esplugues,+92-96,+08034+Barcelona,+Spain+(ESADE+Barcelona+-+Business+School)&daddr=Avenida+Pearson+21,+08034+Barcelona,+Spain+(IESE+Universidad+De+Navarra)+to:C%2F+Arag%C3%B3+204,+08011+Barcelona,+Spain+(Fundaci%C3%B3n+Privada+Universitaria+EADA)&hl=en&geocode=FaqWdwIdTzggACHnUjcJvjxJuQ%3BFQyhdwIdcyggACHDoVDB39iRKg%3BFTOGdwIdE_EgACHLhMj8plS9Dg&gl=us&mra=ls&sll=41.391687,2.130947&sspn=0.055762,0.109863&ie=UTF8&ll=41.38737,2.145424&spn=0.111532,0.219727&z=12

Update: After much reading and looking at maps and things I learned that IESE and ESADE are both in a university district that is within the suburb of Pedrables. It's a short train ride from Barcelona's city center and probably an equally nice place to be!
LaVoz de G...

Thanks Sally, very useful indeed!

Thanks Sally, very useful indeed!

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Madrid, Spain 3 Followers 107 Discussions
Barcelona, Spain 29 Followers 169 Discussions
Barcelona, Spain 49 Followers 245 Discussions
Madrid, Spain 6 Followers 134 Discussions

Other Related Content

Oct 12, 2023

Calling All German MBA Hopefuls: Join the e-fellows MBA Days in Frankfurt and Hamburg

News Oct 12, 2023

Hot Discussions