the full-time MBA at Frankfurt School

Sammy3266

I'm just putting together my last documents for my application to the MBA at Frankfurt School and was wondering if anyone has tips on the school or program. I was an engineering major in Michigan and speak pretty good German, and would love to go into industry management in Germany, preferably near Darmstadt. It looks like Frankfurt school is really well known for their master of finance -- but any thoughts on my chances with an MBA from there? Thanks for any advice!

I'm just putting together my last documents for my application to the MBA at Frankfurt School and was wondering if anyone has tips on the school or program. I was an engineering major in Michigan and speak pretty good German, and would love to go into industry management in Germany, preferably near Darmstadt. It looks like Frankfurt school is really well known for their master of finance -- but any thoughts on my chances with an MBA from there? Thanks for any advice!
naked

The first batch will enroll this year so nobody will be able to tell you something about the program's quality. I personally would go for one of the well-established MBAs in Germany (ESMT, HHL, Mannheim, WHU), especially if my plan did not include ending up in finance.

The first batch will enroll this year so nobody will be able to tell you something about the program's quality. I personally would go for one of the well-established MBAs in Germany (ESMT, HHL, Mannheim, WHU), especially if my plan did not include ending up in finance.
sudeep

Does anyone have any more first hand information about the MBA at Frankfurt School of Finance and Management?

Does anyone have any more first hand information about the MBA at Frankfurt School of Finance and Management?
Duncan

The only people with first hand information will be at the school. Why not contact them?

The only people with first hand information will be at the school. Why not contact them?
MBAmate

I interacted with couple of students from school. employment seems foggy. course fee is pretty high. If you are willing to pay similar fees aim a more renowned program

I interacted with couple of students from school. employment seems foggy. course fee is pretty high. If you are willing to pay similar fees aim a more renowned program

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Full Profile
Berlin, Germany 159 Followers 175 Discussions
Leipzig, Germany 70 Followers 196 Discussions
Düsseldorf, Germany 80 Followers 206 Discussions
Mannheim, Germany 80 Followers 220 Discussions
Frankfurt am Main, Germany 113 Followers 83 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Germany: A Gateway to Europe

Article May 20, 2013

How an emerging class of top German business schools is helping international students tap into the country's growing economy

Hot Discussions