SSE EMBA - any good?

Good morning everybody, I would like to know if anybody has any insight about the EMBA program from Stockholm School of Economics. I am a British expat living in Riga now and am thinking about doing the program.

I am an entrepreneur and want to learn some business schools and build my network here. It would be much more convenient for me to do this program, and not to mention mess costly than doing a modular program elsewhere like OneMBA which I am also considering.

Would appreciate any advice, especially from current participants or alum.

Good morning everybody, I would like to know if anybody has any insight about the EMBA program from Stockholm School of Economics. I am a British expat living in Riga now and am thinking about doing the program.

I am an entrepreneur and want to learn some business schools and build my network here. It would be much more convenient for me to do this program, and not to mention mess costly than doing a modular program elsewhere like OneMBA which I am also considering.

Would appreciate any advice, especially from current participants or alum.
Duncan

I can't think of a better MBA to build a network in Riga. What are your other goals?

I can't think of a better MBA to build a network in Riga. What are your other goals?

That's good to know. Beyond networking, I'd like to fill out my business skills to improve my ability to create and run businesses. I have had one minor success in the past with a tech startup here, which I contribute mostly to luck, but have since been forced out. I want to have another go with a different project, but feel entirely unprepared for the marketing and strategy challenges.

That's good to know. Beyond networking, I'd like to fill out my business skills to improve my ability to create and run businesses. I have had one minor success in the past with a tech startup here, which I contribute mostly to luck, but have since been forced out. I want to have another go with a different project, but feel entirely unprepared for the marketing and strategy challenges.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Stockholm, Sweden 23 Followers 25 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Emerging Markets: Eastern Europe

Article Oct 30, 2010

The former Soviet bloc boasts economic growth and many new and unique MBA programs.

Hot Discussions