RSM MBA in 2014?

mba4me

I just checked the unemployment charts for the Netherlands and it seems that the curve has gone parabolic in the past few months. It basically went from under 5% to close to 9% unemployment in less than 2 years. Is this situation temporary or are the Netherlands in for a rough ride à la Spain in 2014?

The only countries that are showing good employment numbers are Germany and Singapore out of the whole world. Even Australia and China numbers are terrible...

Would it be possible for me to work in Germany post MBA at RSM? Is this MBA recognized outside BeNeLux? Should I choose a MBA in Germany instead, even if I don't speak German?

I just checked the unemployment charts for the Netherlands and it seems that the curve has gone parabolic in the past few months. It basically went from under 5% to close to 9% unemployment in less than 2 years. Is this situation temporary or are the Netherlands in for a rough ride à la Spain in 2014?

The only countries that are showing good employment numbers are Germany and Singapore out of the whole world. Even Australia and China numbers are terrible...

Would it be possible for me to work in Germany post MBA at RSM? Is this MBA recognized outside BeNeLux? Should I choose a MBA in Germany instead, even if I don't speak German?
Duncan

Europe is in for a hard century.

RSM is well known and respected in Germany. Read my post on "do you need to speak the local language"

Europe is in for a hard century.

RSM is well known and respected in Germany. Read my post on "do you need to speak the local language"
mba4me

Is the RSM MBA a good option to find work in Luxembourg? It seems that the only MBA in Luxembourg is the SHU MBA, but the program look like a 10th tier program...

Is the RSM MBA a good option to find work in Luxembourg? It seems that the only MBA in Luxembourg is the SHU MBA, but the program look like a 10th tier program...
Duncan

Luxembourg uses talent educated abroad. Try http://www.find-mba.com/board/33571

Luxembourg uses talent educated abroad. Try http://www.find-mba.com/board/33571
Lotusblue

I've talked to their rep in Asia, and it seems RSM ranks relatively higher with a lower admission threshold... a little bit puzzled.. and there are also some negative reviews on this program, could anyone clarify for this..?

I've talked to their rep in Asia, and it seems RSM ranks relatively higher with a lower admission threshold... a little bit puzzled.. and there are also some negative reviews on this program, could anyone clarify for this..?
Duncan

There are some comments by people who say that it's hard for non-EU students who don't learn Dutch to find work in The Netherlands. It's the same in every country. That is so obvious, and it's a negative point against those students, and not against RSM, if they are surprised by that.

There are some comments by people who say that it's hard for non-EU students who don't learn Dutch to find work in The Netherlands. It's the same in every country. That is so obvious, and it's a negative point against those students, and not against RSM, if they are surprised by that.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Rotterdam, Netherlands 80 Followers 224 Discussions

Hot Discussions