Rejected by HEC :(

bajargyan

Just got mail from HEC saying i was not selected for fall of 2010. Kind of feeling low but still got results pending from ESADE and IESE.

Overall the impression from my contact with the HEC admission team has been great. They were very helpful and responsive at the same kept you updated on the whole procedure all the time. Its a great school and would recommened others to apply if europe is where they would like to pursue the MBA.

So, the application continues..keeping the chin up.

Just got mail from HEC saying i was not selected for fall of 2010. Kind of feeling low but still got results pending from ESADE and IESE.

Overall the impression from my contact with the HEC admission team has been great. They were very helpful and responsive at the same kept you updated on the whole procedure all the time. Its a great school and would recommened others to apply if europe is where they would like to pursue the MBA.

So, the application continues..keeping the chin up.

Sorry to hear that. Stay positive about ESADE and IESE, it's not the end of the world.

Sorry to hear that. Stay positive about ESADE and IESE, it's not the end of the world.
header

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get a good news from IESE and ESADE.

But if you dont mind, would you be able to share on a broader sense about the reason they stated for rejection. It would be helpful to us.

If you wouldn't want to share it on the forum, since some ppl on the forum might know you personally, please share it by PM. I don't know you personally.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get a good news from IESE and ESADE.

But if you dont mind, would you be able to share on a broader sense about the reason they stated for rejection. It would be helpful to us.

If you wouldn't want to share it on the forum, since some ppl on the forum might know you personally, please share it by PM. I don't know you personally.

Thanks.
bajargyan

i Have not received an explanation for the decision till now. ..they said i will get it by november 20. so would only be able to give u some feedback..once i get that...

in the meantime waiting on ESADE (done with interview waiting for final decision) and IESE (waiting for interview call).

i Have not received an explanation for the decision till now. ..they said i will get it by november 20. so would only be able to give u some feedback..once i get that...

in the meantime waiting on ESADE (done with interview waiting for final decision) and IESE (waiting for interview call).
bajargyan

Hello guys

just wanted to update on my application for MBA...i have been accepted at ESADE business school!! :D :D
most probably i would accept the invitation to join the full time program.

Hello guys

just wanted to update on my application for MBA...i have been accepted at ESADE business school!! :D :D
most probably i would accept the invitation to join the full time program.
mimis

Congrads bajargyan!!

I think that you will have a great time in Barcelona!!i know that the programme itself is pretty expensive,but i am on the verge of applying at HEC or ESADE too....i cant pick though.Can i give you my email so that i can ask you a question or two about your exp. so far?

thanx in advance!

Congrads bajargyan!!

I think that you will have a great time in Barcelona!!i know that the programme itself is pretty expensive,but i am on the verge of applying at HEC or ESADE too....i cant pick though.Can i give you my email so that i can ask you a question or two about your exp. so far?

thanx in advance!
bajargyan

Hello mimis

sorry for getting back at you so late...have you already applied to HEC or ESADE? has there been any progress..

let me know if u need any info.

Hello mimis

sorry for getting back at you so late...have you already applied to HEC or ESADE? has there been any progress..

let me know if u need any info.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Madrid, Spain 3 Followers 107 Discussions
Barcelona, Spain 29 Followers 169 Discussions
Full Profile
Jouy-en-Josas, France 100 Followers 387 Discussions
Barcelona, Spain 49 Followers 245 Discussions
Madrid, Spain 6 Followers 134 Discussions

Other Related Content

Sep 11, 2023

The GMAC MBA Tour Lands in Africa Sept. 13-19