Pisa MBA

Dear Friends,
this is my 1st post in this discussion forum which i found really helpful in the past few months.
I have been reading all posts re University of Pisa in Italy here but most of them are old back in 2010 and 2009
I was wondering if anyone here know updated feedback re the program.
I'm 31 with 6 years experience in telecom companies and got bachelor degree in Business from Egyptian university.
I read all about the Pisa MBA program and contacted some students on LinkedIn and got mixed reviews.
I speak fluent English and Just started learning Italian now so by the time i go to Pisa I'll finish level 1 only with basics and continue learning there.
Honestly my biggest concern is finding a decent job in Italy or Europe after the MBA as my plan is to have MBA and try to find a job in Italy or Europe and live there.
Pisa University is perfect to me in terms of fees and living conditions i was in Italy in June and loved the country.
what would you suggest? Shall I go for it or wait and search for better options? what are they?
Thank you very much for your help in advance and sorry for the long post.
Tamer

Dear Friends,
this is my 1st post in this discussion forum which i found really helpful in the past few months.
I have been reading all posts re University of Pisa in Italy here but most of them are old back in 2010 and 2009
I was wondering if anyone here know updated feedback re the program.
I'm 31 with 6 years experience in telecom companies and got bachelor degree in Business from Egyptian university.
I read all about the Pisa MBA program and contacted some students on LinkedIn and got mixed reviews.
I speak fluent English and Just started learning Italian now so by the time i go to Pisa I'll finish level 1 only with basics and continue learning there.
Honestly my biggest concern is finding a decent job in Italy or Europe after the MBA as my plan is to have MBA and try to find a job in Italy or Europe and live there.
Pisa University is perfect to me in terms of fees and living conditions i was in Italy in June and loved the country.
what would you suggest? Shall I go for it or wait and search for better options? what are they?
Thank you very much for your help in advance and sorry for the long post.
Tamer
Duncan

The Pisa course is unusually light: half a year of teaching Monday to Wednesday. I don't think you can expect great placement. I'd suggest you take an accredited programme instead after learning Italian.

Read Do you need to speak the local language? www.find-mba.com/board/34713

The Pisa course is unusually light: half a year of teaching Monday to Wednesday. I don't think you can expect great placement. I'd suggest you take an accredited programme instead after learning Italian.

Read Do you need to speak the local language? www.find-mba.com/board/34713

Dear Duncan,

thank you for your feedback.
do you have better accredited alternatives within the same fees range as I'm on a limited budget?
actually I received my letter of acceptance and contacted some of the students they all agreed it's reasonable but the internship part they all confirmed that it's not guaranteed

Dear Duncan,

thank you for your feedback.
do you have better accredited alternatives within the same fees range as I'm on a limited budget?
actually I received my letter of acceptance and contacted some of the students they all agreed it's reasonable but the internship part they all confirmed that it's not guaranteed
Duncan

There are no accredited MBAs at your budget, for self-evident reasons: quality education is costly and valuable. Try http://www.mastersportal.eu/ to see at other programmes. The ESC schools in France have some good deals; also look at the MCI in Innsbruck. But it would take me an hour or two to really find you the optimal alternatives, and for that I'd have to charge ;-) I think you can work it out using Masters Portal and the national rankings of business schools.

There are no accredited MBAs at your budget, for self-evident reasons: quality education is costly and valuable. Try http://www.mastersportal.eu/ to see at other programmes. The ESC schools in France have some good deals; also look at the MCI in Innsbruck. But it would take me an hour or two to really find you the optimal alternatives, and for that I'd have to charge ;-) I think you can work it out using Masters Portal and the national rankings of business schools.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Pisa, Italy 44 Followers 19 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Italy: La Dolce Vita

Article Jul 29, 2013

How a number of one-year MBA programs are still luring people to the country from all over the world, despite an economic downturn

Hot Discussions