Offenburg MBA-IBC 2012 !! anyone ?

I have applied for this year(2012), anyone else in the list?

Have anyone received admission or heard back from the college? If so please share your profile!!
Mine
Work Exp : nearly 4 years in a MNC (IT)
UG : 8.6 GPA on scale of 10
IELTS :7.0

Thanks guys!!

I have applied for this year(2012), anyone else in the list?

Have anyone received admission or heard back from the college? If so please share your profile!!
Mine
Work Exp : nearly 4 years in a MNC (IT)
UG : 8.6 GPA on scale of 10
IELTS :7.0

Thanks guys!!

Hi Venkatesh,

I am considering this program for applying. Looking for some reviews. Can you please help regarding this. Have you got confirmation regarding your admission ??

Thanks
Vikas

Hi Venkatesh,

I am considering this program for applying. Looking for some reviews. Can you please help regarding this. Have you got confirmation regarding your admission ??

Thanks
Vikas

Hi,

I have applied. I got reply like my appliaction status is complete and they will reply regarding the selection shortly. Eagerly waiting for the offer.

My profile:
BE 2010 pass out with 76%
IELTS 7.0
Exp: 1.5yrs in Infosys.

If you any guys got any reply, pls get in touch with me on
FACEBOOK or GMAIL @ [email protected]
Regards,
Bharath Kumar

Hi,

I have applied. I got reply like my appliaction status is complete and they will reply regarding the selection shortly. Eagerly waiting for the offer.

My profile:
BE 2010 pass out with 76%
IELTS 7.0
Exp: 1.5yrs in Infosys.

If you any guys got any reply, pls get in touch with me on
FACEBOOK or GMAIL @ [email protected]
Regards,
Bharath Kumar

Hello fellow applicants,

I too have applied for IBC on the third stage (deadline until May 20th) and now am waiting for the results. But I still have question, how do they decide the admission? Is it based on our GPA, IELTS, or exp? Anybody knows?

If anyone has received the result please share :)
And for all of us, good luck!!!!

ps: Bharath Kumar I sent you a message in Facebook!

Hello fellow applicants,

I too have applied for IBC on the third stage (deadline until May 20th) and now am waiting for the results. But I still have question, how do they decide the admission? Is it based on our GPA, IELTS, or exp? Anybody knows?

If anyone has received the result please share :)
And for all of us, good luck!!!!

ps: Bharath Kumar I sent you a message in Facebook!

I have also applied for the 3rd slot .I hasd couriered all the documents and waiting for reply .If some has got the offer in this 3rd slot or even in the1st and 2nd slot please reply here !!

I have also applied for the 3rd slot .I hasd couriered all the documents and waiting for reply .If some has got the offer in this 3rd slot or even in the1st and 2nd slot please reply here !!

@adidasjacket

I feel those are the main filtering criteria .If your under graduate mark is not satisfactory then you might be asked to take up GMAT. An IELTS score of 6.5 seems to be must. Your SOP?s do matter.

The above said are just outlines , the selection committee might have some extra set of rules that I am not sure .Let's hope for the best !!
Please do update when you receive the offer :-) .My ID is [email protected]

@adidasjacket

I feel those are the main filtering criteria .If your under graduate mark is not satisfactory then you might be asked to take up GMAT. An IELTS score of 6.5 seems to be must. Your SOP?s do matter.

The above said are just outlines , the selection committee might have some extra set of rules that I am not sure .Let's hope for the best !!
Please do update when you receive the offer :-) .My ID is [email protected]

@adidasjacket: Mostly GPA, IELTS and exp matters a lot... But SOP, LOR adds an advantage if yours in good. As this time there is lots of competition, SOP will play a vital role. heard like till now some 250+ applications have reached for 25 seats :D ... Lets hope for best :)

I have got a Application Documents complete mail on May 4th since I sent my docs in Stage 2 of application process. Heard I may get selection/rejection mail in next 2 weeks hopefully.

Once I get I will update on the same... And any of the applicants if there is any updations pls post here :)

All the best folks... Hope we all meet soon :)

@adidasjacket: Mostly GPA, IELTS and exp matters a lot... But SOP, LOR adds an advantage if yours in good. As this time there is lots of competition, SOP will play a vital role. heard like till now some 250+ applications have reached for 25 seats :D ... Lets hope for best :)

I have got a Application Documents complete mail on May 4th since I sent my docs in Stage 2 of application process. Heard I may get selection/rejection mail in next 2 weeks hopefully.

Once I get I will update on the same... And any of the applicants if there is any updations pls post here :)

All the best folks... Hope we all meet soon :)

Venkatesh & Bharath, thanks for replying! I am so glad that we are on the same boat. I am so anxious right now.

Bharath, how do you know about the +250 applicants? Did you ask them? I personally talked with the school via phone and indeed they did mention about lots of applicants this year. But they didn't specify how many.

Yes they say two weeks from now they're gonna inform the selection. I wish you all good luck and please, please keep in touch!

Venkatesh & Bharath, thanks for replying! I am so glad that we are on the same boat. I am so anxious right now.

Bharath, how do you know about the +250 applicants? Did you ask them? I personally talked with the school via phone and indeed they did mention about lots of applicants this year. But they didn't specify how many.

Yes they say two weeks from now they're gonna inform the selection. I wish you all good luck and please, please keep in touch!

yup. I got a contact who was working part time with the committee.. He said around 200+ applications came during the month of April.

And good that they said it will come in 2 weeks. Is it for 3rd stage applicants? coz I applied in Stage 2...

yup. I got a contact who was working part time with the committee.. He said around 200+ applications came during the month of April.

And good that they said it will come in 2 weeks. Is it for 3rd stage applicants? coz I applied in Stage 2...

@adidasjacket

Good !! all the very best for you also !!

Can you please share your background and profile !!

Regards
Venkatesh

@adidasjacket

Good !! all the very best for you also !!

Can you please share your background and profile !!

Regards
Venkatesh

Hi Everyone.
I have also submitted my complete documents on May 28, 2012. I called the co-ordinator , she informed that they will inform in another 15 days. Have any received any reply from them Please update. My email id is :[email protected].
My profile is :-
1) Btech : 66%
2) IELTS 7.0
3) Exp : 14 years.

Hi Everyone.
I have also submitted my complete documents on May 28, 2012. I called the co-ordinator , she informed that they will inform in another 15 days. Have any received any reply from them Please update. My email id is :[email protected].
My profile is :-
1) Btech : 66%
2) IELTS 7.0
3) Exp : 14 years.

I applied on March 29th and I got reply on May 5th that my application is taken for further consideration by selection committee. And till now, dint get any reply after that... Waiting for it.

@shakebassri: Share ur profile pls..

I applied on March 29th and I got reply on May 5th that my application is taken for further consideration by selection committee. And till now, dint get any reply after that... Waiting for it.

@shakebassri: Share ur profile pls..

I just realized that I am a Stage 4 applicant- not very hopeful at all! Where else have you guys applied?

I just realized that I am a Stage 4 applicant- not very hopeful at all! Where else have you guys applied?

I am also a Stage 4 applicant. Let us hope for the best.
Has anyone up with GMAT ?

I am also a Stage 4 applicant. Let us hope for the best.
Has anyone up with GMAT ?

well nope- but have a 114 in TOEFL iBT.

well nope- but have a 114 in TOEFL iBT.

You have very nice score .It will be a added advantage.

You have very nice score .It will be a added advantage.
ab_pary

How come the fees is only 6665 Euros for 15 months ?

Also, How will this help you guys get into consulting/management etc ?

Just a little curious about IBC..could not find much useful information online.

How come the fees is only 6665 Euros for 15 months ?

Also, How will this help you guys get into consulting/management etc ?

Just a little curious about IBC..could not find much useful information online.

Heard that some of them got reply from Offenburg (results of the 3rd round -applied before 20May)
Any good news ?
I am yet to receive any update :-(

Heard that some of them got reply from Offenburg (results of the 3rd round -applied before 20May)
Any good news ?
I am yet to receive any update :-(

What does the fee have to do with the Course ?
If a chocolate is costly it doesn?t mean that it is tasty .Most of the colleges in Germany are Govt funded .
IBC course of Offenburg is ranked as 3rd out of 108 MBA courses across the world .
It is definitely worth for the money that you are spending .

Regards
Venkat

If a chocolate is costly it doesn?t mean that it is tasty .Most of the colleges in Germany are Govt funded .
IBC course of Offenburg is ranked as 3rd out of 108 MBA courses across the world .

Regards
Venkat
ab_pary

Regards
Venkat

Thank you for the interesting analogy made about chocolates.

Which rankings are you referring to ? Also, have you heard from them yet ?

<blockquote>What does the fee have to do with the Course ?

Regards
Venkat </blockquote>

Thank you for the interesting analogy made about chocolates.

Which rankings are you referring to ? Also, have you heard from them yet ?

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Gengenbach, Germany 32 Followers 43 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Germany: Don't Let The Rankings Fool You

Article Sep 27, 2010

Germany's ambitious business schools are set to compete in Europe and globally

Hot Discussions