MSc Luxury Goods Branding

Sip

I'm South African.I just completed a 3 year Bachelors in Brand Building and Management at Vega School of Brand Leadership.I want to pursue a career in luxury goods and services.I'm struggling to get an internship in this specific field.I now want to further my studies in France doing MSc first,since I don't have experience,which I'm hoping to get abroad and then come back to South Africa.Then later I will pursue an MBA.Which university or Business School should I approach?

I'm South African.I just completed a 3 year Bachelors in Brand Building and Management at Vega School of Brand Leadership.I want to pursue a career in luxury goods and services.I'm struggling to get an internship in this specific field.I now want to further my studies in France doing MSc first,since I don't have experience,which I'm hoping to get abroad and then come back to South Africa.Then later I will pursue an MBA.Which university or Business School should I approach?
Mamit

You can explore INSEEC, ESC-Rennes, SKEMA & ESSEC which offer good MSC programs in Luxury 7 Brand Management. Though the admission would depend on your profile. In addition you need to have proficiency in English and/or French.

You can explore INSEEC, ESC-Rennes, SKEMA & ESSEC which offer good MSC programs in Luxury 7 Brand Management. Though the admission would depend on your profile. In addition you need to have proficiency in English and/or French.
Sip

Thanks.I will definitely explore these institutions.

Thanks.I will definitely explore these institutions.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Full Profile
Cergy-Pontoise, France 41 Followers 185 Discussions
Rennes, France 5 Followers 21 Discussions

Other Related Content

Sep 11, 2023

The GMAC MBA Tour Lands in Africa Sept. 13-19

News Sep 11, 2023

Career Opportunities for Luxury Management MBAs

Article Jul 31, 2018

Demand is growing for management know-how among luxury firms, prompting business schools to create more programs focused on fashion and more

Top Business Schools for Luxury Brand Management

Top List

From Armani to Versace and Ralph Lauren, luxury brands accounted for over $300 billion in 2021 alone, by some estimates. And with surging demand from the emerging middle classes in countries like India and China, the industry is poised for more growth.

An MBA in Luxury Brand Management can lead to a variety of jobs in this sector, including roles like marketing managers, business development consultants, and brand managers. Some schools offer specialized MBA programs in Luxury, as well as related fields like Fashion or Retail.

Many students interested in breaking into the luxury sector gravitate to hubs like Paris or Milan, where many of the top firms are based; others go to New York City or London to be in the heart of the action. Being near to luxury firms can help with networking opportunities; some students also opt to pursue MBA internships in luxury firms, for hands-on experience in the sector.

See a list of the Top 10 MBAs for Luxury below.

Related MBA Specializations