MSc : Esade vs Warwick

macromarco

Hello to everybody,

I've been admitted to MSc in international management at Esade and at the MSc in Business Analytics & Consulting at Warwick.

I would like to know which one in your opinion is "better" (I already made my mind but would really appreciate some feedback)

Hello to everybody,

I've been admitted to MSc in international management at Esade and at the MSc in Business Analytics & Consulting at Warwick.

I would like to know which one in your opinion is "better" (I already made my mind but would really appreciate some feedback)

Rhino

First of all, congrats for your admit.
Warwick and ESADE are both good schools.
In terms of program, ESADE program sounds ambiguous to me, unlike warwick's program which seems to be very much focus in biz planning and consultant role.

Having said that, ESADE has higher ranking for its full-time MBA. My worry is that Spain is not the best place to be after graduation, especially with the current problem in E.U.

There are so many pros and cons in both program.
But in the end, you should do a in-depth research on its variety of courses, curriculums and how helpful is the career office.

If I were you, I'll choose warwick because, in my opinion, the brits are on the right track to economic recovery.
And Spain still in the brink of economic failure, they have the highest rate of total debt (public & private) in E.U.

Aside from economic condition, both schools will give you a high quality education. Again, congrats on your admit!

First of all, congrats for your admit.
Warwick and ESADE are both good schools.
In terms of program, ESADE program sounds ambiguous to me, unlike warwick's program which seems to be very much focus in biz planning and consultant role.

Having said that, ESADE has higher ranking for its full-time MBA. My worry is that Spain is not the best place to be after graduation, especially with the current problem in E.U.

There are so many pros and cons in both program.
But in the end, you should do a in-depth research on its variety of courses, curriculums and how helpful is the career office.

If I were you, I'll choose warwick because, in my opinion, the brits are on the right track to economic recovery.
And Spain still in the brink of economic failure, they have the highest rate of total debt (public & private) in E.U.

Aside from economic condition, both schools will give you a high quality education. Again, congrats on your admit!

macromarco

Thanks for your reply!

I agree with you regarding the differences in economic recovery of the two countries. However i see the MSc offered by Esade as more "general" while the program offered by warwick (the MSc in Business analytics and consulting) might be maybe too focused on consulting.
I feel like Esade's program leaves "more doors" open
As you say Esade is also ranked higher than Warwick (for the MBA, we have no comparison for MSc).
From what I know Esade also helps students to find a job. If I understood correctly Warwick leaves the task completely on the student (besides help in writing the cv etc...)

My post is not aimed at bashing Warwick, I am just presenting what i know (since I spoke with some students from Esade and none from Warwick)

Based on the information I have I would consider Esade as a better choice (for me) but I would really appreciate some more feedback/discussion

Take care

Thanks for your reply!

I agree with you regarding the differences in economic recovery of the two countries. However i see the MSc offered by Esade as more "general" while the program offered by warwick (the MSc in Business analytics and consulting) might be maybe too focused on consulting.
I feel like Esade's program leaves "more doors" open
As you say Esade is also ranked higher than Warwick (for the MBA, we have no comparison for MSc).
From what I know Esade also helps students to find a job. If I understood correctly Warwick leaves the task completely on the student (besides help in writing the cv etc...)

My post is not aimed at bashing Warwick, I am just presenting what i know (since I spoke with some students from Esade and none from Warwick)

Based on the information I have I would consider Esade as a better choice (for me) but I would really appreciate some more feedback/discussion

Take care

Hi I am planning to apply for MSc in Business analytics and consulting in warwick. Can you please share with me the application procedure...

Hi I am planning to apply for MSc in Business analytics and consulting in warwick. Can you please share with me the application procedure...

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Coventry, United Kingdom 100 Followers 585 Discussions
Barcelona, Spain 49 Followers 245 Discussions
Madrid, Spain 6 Followers 134 Discussions

Other Related Content

Dec 01, 2023

Warwick Launches New Hybrid Accelerator MBA For March 2024 Intake

News Dec 01, 2023