MIB or MSC in finance

ppai90

hi!
I am a Chartered Accountant from India.i wish to do mib/msc from Grenoble Graduate School of Business, Singapore campus...i want to know about the opportunities after completion...also MIB is better or Msc in finance is better..also the eligibility criteria...and no of yrs of wrk ex required

hi!
I am a Chartered Accountant from India.i wish to do mib/msc from Grenoble Graduate School of Business, Singapore campus...i want to know about the opportunities after completion...also MIB is better or Msc in finance is better..also the eligibility criteria...and no of yrs of wrk ex required
Duncan

The school can answer those questions. Finance students will have higher salaries.

The school can answer those questions. Finance students will have higher salaries.
ppai90

thanks Duncan...thanks for clearing my confusion...also I wanted to know whether the finance degree is recognised internationally?

thanks Duncan...thanks for clearing my confusion...also I wanted to know whether the finance degree is recognised internationally?
Duncan

They seem to be much better with the finance degree: top ten in the FT, and number 2 for international mobility: http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/masters-in-finance-pre-experience-2013

However, you would need to ask some direct and specific questions to them about placement in Singapore.

They seem to be much better with the finance degree: top ten in the FT, and number 2 for international mobility: http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/masters-in-finance-pre-experience-2013

However, you would need to ask some direct and specific questions to them about placement in Singapore.
ppai90

thanks Duncan
There are job opportunities in Singapore...but I intend to migrate to USA or UK...and my qu
estion is will it help me in these countries to seek a job? Is Insead better or Ggsb?

thanks Duncan
There are job opportunities in Singapore...but I intend to migrate to USA or UK...and my qu
estion is will it help me in these countries to seek a job? Is Insead better or Ggsb?
Duncan

Don't study in France if you want to work in the US or UK. Study where you want to work. Insead will be better than GGSB, of course.

Don't study in France if you want to work in the US or UK. Study where you want to work. Insead will be better than GGSB, of course.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Grenoble Cedex 01, France 26 Followers 119 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Singapore: Learning Business in Asia's Gateway

Article Oct 20, 2010

The small Asian city-state is appealing to more business students looking East.