MBA without tuition fees

talha

Hi all,

I need help regarding selecting an mba in one of the Scandinavian countries. I had heard that higher education is free in these countries e.g finland norway denmark however their university websites do show quite a heft tuition fees.
ia bit about myself. I am from Pakistan and have done my bachelors in business administration - a 4 year program. I have 2 years of work experience.

my questions are as follows

1) which universities offer this tuition free program especially in mba or masters in marketing/business

2) what sort of scholarships are available to international students that will help fund the education and how likely are the chances to get those.

Hi all,

I need help regarding selecting an mba in one of the Scandinavian countries. I had heard that higher education is free in these countries e.g finland norway denmark however their university websites do show quite a heft tuition fees.
ia bit about myself. I am from Pakistan and have done my bachelors in business administration - a 4 year program. I have 2 years of work experience.

1) which universities offer this tuition free program especially in mba or masters in marketing/business

2) what sort of scholarships are available to international students that will help fund the education and how likely are the chances to get those.
davidsmart

universities in scandanvian is free their citizens only not for students from pakistan. do some savings or forget about mba

universities in scandanvian is free their citizens only not for students from pakistan. do some savings or forget about mba
saroo

I no one school in copenhagen they dont take fees but i am not remember its name.

I no one school in copenhagen they dont take fees but i am not remember its name.
donho199

Smart,

Contrary to your name, you are a very stupid, immature and misinformed person.

This is not the right place for you so take a bloody good hide.

Scandinavian education remains FREE to world citizens until very recently. Denmark started to charge fees to non-EEU citizens and in 2011 Sweden did the same thing.

We are glad that Norway and Finland still offer free education to non-EEU citizens. It is great and we should be grateful that the people of these countries have the courage and grace to continue to support poorer countries' people desire to learn. And at least there are nations still believe that regardless of where you were born and where we come from, finance must not be in the way of pursuit of further education.

Please do some research and look for an education that suits you. Bear in mind the courage and generosity of the Scandinavian people and study well, play your part and pay back the education and the welcome they extend to you in case you do go for it

Smart,

Contrary to your name, you are a very stupid, immature and misinformed person.

This is not the right place for you so take a bloody good hide.

Scandinavian education remains FREE to world citizens until very recently. Denmark started to charge fees to non-EEU citizens and in 2011 Sweden did the same thing.

We are glad that Norway and Finland still offer free education to non-EEU citizens. It is great and we should be grateful that the people of these countries have the courage and grace to continue to support poorer countries' people desire to learn. And at least there are nations still believe that regardless of where you were born and where we come from, finance must not be in the way of pursuit of further education.

Please do some research and look for an education that suits you. Bear in mind the courage and generosity of the Scandinavian people and study well, play your part and pay back the education and the welcome they extend to you in case you do go for it
davidsmart

Dear Donho,

As your name partially indicates, you still lives in 20th century. None of the schools in scandinavian offers MBA programs free of cost. Instead of abusing me why dont you just name few business schools where MBA is free of charge.

Dear Donho,

As your name partially indicates, you still lives in 20th century. None of the schools in scandinavian offers MBA programs free of cost. Instead of abusing me why dont you just name few business schools where MBA is free of charge.
donho199

Dear Donho,

You do yourself no good advertising your utter and deepest stupidity.

<blockquote>Dear Donho,

As your name partially indicates, you still lives in 20th century. None of the schools in scandinavian offers MBA programs free of cost. Instead of abusing me why dont you just name few business schools where MBA is free of charge.</blockquote>

You do yourself no good advertising your utter and deepest stupidity.
davidsmart

What a shame. Making tall claims and unable to name even one school offering free MBA. Rest of members will decide who is stupid.

What a shame. Making tall claims and unable to name even one school offering free MBA. Rest of members will decide who is stupid.
saroo

Mr Donho and David,

You are both of them not stupid and please i am request donot fight.

Mr Donho please write a name of those mba which are dont charge fee for the benefit of other mambers.

Mr Donho and David,

You are both of them not stupid and please i am request donot fight.

Mr Donho please write a name of those mba which are dont charge fee for the benefit of other mambers.
davidsmart

Saroo,

Its not me its donho who started abusive language and this stupid guy has been unable to name even a single school that provides MBA level education free of cost.

Saroo,

Its not me its donho who started abusive language and this stupid guy has been unable to name even a single school that provides MBA level education free of cost.
Duncan

Use mastersportal.eu to find them. Stop the abuse.

Use mastersportal.eu to find them. Stop the abuse.
talha

thanks donho for your replies and encouragement. i do hope they have an mba program in the countries that is tuition free. i am willing to learn the local language in case the program is only offered in that language. please do post in case you know about any such university.

thanks donho for your replies and encouragement. i do hope they have an mba program in the countries that is tuition free. i am willing to learn the local language in case the program is only offered in that language. please do post in case you know about any such university.
donho199

OK, Talha.

Use the website Duncan pointed to. It is the definitive source of information.

You can of course look at these universities. Because I expect you to do your own work I will give you one school from Norway.

In Norway, you can look for NHH or the Norway school of Economics. The best economics and management school. It has free master degree in business management. Strictly speaking not an MBA but bear in mind that MBA is not a legal degree in Scandinavia.

No you can learn in English, in Nordic countries, almost all master degrees are conducted in English

OK, Talha.

Use the website Duncan pointed to. It is the definitive source of information.

You can of course look at these universities. Because I expect you to do your own work I will give you one school from Norway.

In Norway, you can look for NHH or the Norway school of Economics. The best economics and management school. It has free master degree in business management. Strictly speaking not an MBA but bear in mind that MBA is not a legal degree in Scandinavia.

No you can learn in English, in Nordic countries, almost all master degrees are conducted in English
talha

thanks a lot. and duncan too. i am currently searching universities. hopefully will be able to find something and come to Scandinavia. your help is much appreciated.

thanks a lot. and duncan too. i am currently searching universities. hopefully will be able to find something and come to Scandinavia. your help is much appreciated.
Mannan

Hi all,

<blockquote>Hi all,

</blockquote>
ralph

The full-time MBAs are rare in the Scandinavian countries - there are a few part-time or Executive MBAs, but outside of the MBA at Copenhagen Business School, there aren't many options for English-speakers. This article explains it quite well:

http://www.find-mba.com/article/460/mba-programs-in-scandinavia-northern-highlights

And for people looking for a bargain, it's getting harder and harder to find the coveted "free MBA" (from the article):

Ironically, full-time Swedish MBA programs - though none are currently offered in English - are often sought after by bargain-hunting international students because university tuition in Sweden is covered by the government. This, however, will change beginning in the autumn of 2011 as the Swedish government introduces tuition fees for students from outside of the European Economic Area.

The full-time MBAs are rare in the Scandinavian countries - there are a few part-time or Executive MBAs, but outside of the MBA at Copenhagen Business School, there aren't many options for English-speakers. This article explains it quite well:

http://www.find-mba.com/article/460/mba-programs-in-scandinavia-northern-highlights

And for people looking for a bargain, it's getting harder and harder to find the coveted "free MBA" (from the article):

<blockquote>Ironically, full-time Swedish MBA programs - though none are currently offered in English - are often sought after by bargain-hunting international students because university tuition in Sweden is covered by the government. This, however, will change beginning in the autumn of 2011 as the Swedish government introduces tuition fees for students from outside of the European Economic Area.</blockquote>

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Bergen, Norway 7 Followers 19 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Scandinavia: Northern Highlights

Article Jun 28, 2010

Nordic countries have plenty of draw, just not many full-time MBA programs. Will this change?

Hot Discussions