MBA sept 2009 in Pforzheim uni

Gajjar

Hello Everybody,
I am VIshal Gajjar. I am joining full time MBA in International Management in Pforzheim University in september 2009.
If anybody also joining with me, please join and reply this post.

Regards

Vishal Gajjar.

Hello Everybody,
I am VIshal Gajjar. I am joining full time MBA in International Management in Pforzheim University in september 2009.
If anybody also joining with me, please join and reply this post.

Regards

Vishal Gajjar.
Inactive User

Meet you there :)

Parvesh Dabur

Meet you there :)

Parvesh Dabur
Gajjar

hello parvesh,
Where are you from?? what you do?? kindly reply to me so that we can know each other.......you can contact me on [email protected] .....
hope to hear from you soon.....

hello parvesh,
Where are you from?? what you do?? kindly reply to me so that we can know each other.......you can contact me on [email protected] .....
hope to hear from you soon.....
Gajjar

Hellllllloooooooooo........Are there only 2 person on this earth joining MBA at Pforzheim???????? If any body is there please do reply..........
Tschus......

Hellllllloooooooooo........Are there only 2 person on this earth joining MBA at Pforzheim???????? If any body is there please do reply..........
Tschus......

Hi Guys ....

I am still trying to get into the University !
I guess I was very late in making up my mind .... Let's see if I still make it up....
Btw ....anything about the reputation of the college .... Is it worth for someone who is already at the middle management of a company to leave everything and join there ?

Bharat

Hi Guys ....

I am still trying to get into the University !
I guess I was very late in making up my mind .... Let's see if I still make it up....
Btw ....anything about the reputation of the college .... Is it worth for someone who is already at the middle management of a company to leave everything and join there ?

Bharat
Inactive User

U r too late :)

I am in the college right now. Its very good. How many years of exp u have? if it is 3+, u probably can get a better place.

I am in the college right now. Its very good. How many years of exp u have? if it is 3+, u probably can get a better place.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply !!
Actually i got the admission just after my last post ...
I had to park mt study plan untill next year, so I have the admission for next yr. too ......
My Exp would be about 5 years by next yr. Right am working as a Manager in an IT/ES company in the consulting areas.....

I'm trying figure out the best deal for myself ...with my exp. and constraints on money spent together ....

Buddy it'll be gr8 f you can keep in touch and give me the feel of the University ....specially the job scenarios and avg exp of the ppl there ....I'll really thankful ...

Tc
Bharat

Hi,

Thank you for the reply !!
Actually i got the admission just after my last post ...
I had to park mt study plan untill next year, so I have the admission for next yr. too ......
My Exp would be about 5 years by next yr. Right am working as a Manager in an IT/ES company in the consulting areas.....

I'm trying figure out the best deal for myself ...with my exp. and constraints on money spent together ....

Buddy it'll be gr8 f you can keep in touch and give me the feel of the University ....specially the job scenarios and avg exp of the ppl there ....I'll really thankful ...

Tc
Bharat
Inactive User

With 5 years of work ex, u can land yourself somewhere in top leage. Hmmmmm Agreed that money is always a constraint. But think it as an investment and try to balance it with reputation of the college u will go.
My classes has just began, and I do not have much info on job prospects (though heard it is not that hard to get one). Surely in the coming months things will be clearer.

I myself worked at Accenture Chennai for 2.5 years :).
About the University: I never saw such amazing teaching ever. I am loving it. Even the city life is fun. Now again it depends whether u are a single or not. ;)

will try to keep u updated.

With 5 years of work ex, u can land yourself somewhere in top leage. Hmmmmm Agreed that money is always a constraint. But think it as an investment and try to balance it with reputation of the college u will go.
My classes has just began, and I do not have much info on job prospects (though heard it is not that hard to get one). Surely in the coming months things will be clearer.

I myself worked at Accenture Chennai for 2.5 years :).
About the University: I never saw such amazing teaching ever. I am loving it. Even the city life is fun. Now again it depends whether u are a single or not. ;)

will try to keep u updated.

Hi !
Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts!

I had the same view, keeping Germany in mind I can think of Manheim and GBS. Looks like GBS will get a global brand image pretty soon. So am in a fix cuz my scope is not beyong Grmany.
Good to know that teaching is great there at Phorzheim & am sure the image will improve drastically .......
I can always enjoy the city life ....by assuming that I'm a single :-)

I'll be happy to follow your posts and updates ......

Thc tc and have good fun there ....cuz that is important!

Bharat

Hi !
Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts!

I had the same view, keeping Germany in mind I can think of Manheim and GBS. Looks like GBS will get a global brand image pretty soon. So am in a fix cuz my scope is not beyong Grmany.
Good to know that teaching is great there at Phorzheim & am sure the image will improve drastically .......
I can always enjoy the city life ....by assuming that I'm a single :-)

I'll be happy to follow your posts and updates ......

Thc tc and have good fun there ....cuz that is important!

Bharat

Hi Friends,
I am Mrs.Kamini Matania and have joined this program but will be arriving little late on 22nd of october.so please keep this thread alive so that i can get the news of whats going on in the class..How are the professors?? how is the atmosphere there??
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks

Hi Friends,
I am Mrs.Kamini Matania and have joined this program but will be arriving little late on 22nd of october.so please keep this thread alive so that i can get the news of whats going on in the class..How are the professors?? how is the atmosphere there??
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks
Inactive User

From my perspective everything is just amazing:
- superb teaching style
- Exposure
- Parties :)

From my perspective everything is just amazing:
- superb teaching style
- Exposure
- Parties :)

Thanks for the reply...
see you soon in pforzheim...

Thanks for the reply...
padmak

hi
i am planning for pforzhim next year 2010
i v seen your post. wud like to know about the college. how many students are there now
I infact liked the course structure, which is eloborate. your info will help

<blockquote>U r too late :)

hi
i am planning for pforzhim next year 2010
i v seen your post. wud like to know about the college. how many students are there now
I infact liked the course structure, which is eloborate. your info will help
padmak

Thanks for the reply...

hi kamini
planning for mba 2010 at pforzheim.
wud like to keep in touch
pl post me once you reach there
padma

<blockquote>Thanks for the reply...
</blockquote>
hi kamini
planning for mba 2010 at pforzheim.
wud like to keep in touch
pl post me once you reach there
padma
rego

hi
rego here.. I would like to join at Pforzheim uni. Planning by sep 2010. Can anyone help me in GMAT requirements,, also chances of getting jobs over there.

hi
rego here.. I would like to join at Pforzheim uni. Planning by sep 2010. Can anyone help me in GMAT requirements,, also chances of getting jobs over there.
JohnnyL

Hi there,

just to let you know: Pforzheim is a "Fachhochschule" (something like a college) and not a university.

Best,
JL

Hi there,

just to let you know: Pforzheim is a "Fachhochschule" (something like a college) and not a university.

Best,
JL
padmak

hi Johnny
are you from germany. cud you pl give more dtls about fozheim if you know

hi Johnny
are you from germany. cud you pl give more dtls about fozheim if you know
padmak

hi

Hi rego
GMAT is around 550 .understand it is decent college. btw you are from which country and whats ur background

<blockquote>hi
rego here.. I would like to join at Pforzheim uni. Planning by sep 2010. Can anyone help me in GMAT requirements,, also chances of getting jobs over there.</blockquote>

Hi rego
GMAT is around 550 .understand it is decent college. btw you are from which country and whats ur background
rego

hi Padmak,
It was really helpful. Iam from India. working as application engineer at Bangalore. I was there at Pforzheim around 1 year part of my job. Also I hope deadline for applying is by march rite?? Is there anything more should i consider while applying to this college??

hi Padmak,
It was really helpful. Iam from India. working as application engineer at Bangalore. I was there at Pforzheim around 1 year part of my job. Also I hope deadline for applying is by march rite?? Is there anything more should i consider while applying to this college??
padmak

hi
can u gv your email id?
will get in touch with you
mine is [email protected]

hi
can u gv your email id?
will get in touch with you
mine is [email protected]

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Full Profile