MBA or EMBA in Italy

Except for Bocconi and MIP (classes too large and expensive) any direct experience to share with us about other valuable and accredited MBAs in Italy?

[Edited by claudia_fasolari on Dec 02, 2020]

Except for Bocconi and MIP (classes too large and expensive) any direct experience to share with us about other valuable and accredited MBAs in Italy? <br>
maubia

Ciao!
You can find some reasonings here
http://www.find-mba.com/board/21143

Ciao!
You can find some reasonings here
http://www.find-mba.com/board/21143
ezra

Except for Bocconi and MIP (classes too large and expensive) any direct experience to share with us about other valuable and accredited MBAs in Italy?
I'm searching info about MIB School of Management or CUOA. Thank you!

Don't preclude Bocconi or MIP - they're both great schools, and class size isn't really an issue compared to other top schools (~50-52 per core class, less than Booth's 58 and far less than Harvard's 91.)

And comparatively, they're not THAT expensive - just compare them to other top European programs like INSEAD or IMD.

As far as other programs in Italy go - I would only consider MIB and ESCP. And even then I don't think they compare to SDA or MIP.

<blockquote>Except for Bocconi and MIP (classes too large and expensive) any direct experience to share with us about other valuable and accredited MBAs in Italy?
I'm searching info about MIB School of Management or CUOA. Thank you!</blockquote>
Don't preclude Bocconi or MIP - they're both great schools, and class size isn't really an issue compared to other top schools (~50-52 per core class, less than Booth's 58 and far less than Harvard's 91.)

And comparatively, they're not THAT expensive - just compare them to other top European programs like INSEAD or IMD.

As far as other programs in Italy go - I would only consider MIB and ESCP. And even then I don't think they compare to SDA or MIP.

maubia

I'm searching info about MIB School of Management or CUOA. Thank you!

MIP EMBA is not expensive (around 26000e...and if you are italian you can deduct around 20% from taxes + if you are a woman you can compet for the 6000e schoolarship).

MIB is very interesting (AMBA accredited) but the class profile is quite different between Rome and Pordenone (more entrepreuners in Pordenone, more managers in Rome)

Unfortunately only SDA global and ESCP are kept totally in English.

CUOA EMBA is starting in a month (at least the one kept in collaboration with University of Michigan) and it costs around 20000e. Even if it's a good brand in Veneto (I can bet 100e that in this region is much more famous than INSEAD :-) I doubt that you can spend it outside. At any rate I have a couple of friends who attended it... one is now leading a chinese import-export business, and the other is a sales executive. Both are pressing me to go for it claiming that it's an invaluable experience. I was close to apply for it but (Actually I live 5 km far..very comfortable) but now I'm targeting something more: at least it's better to spend 28000e (-20%) for MIP than 20000 for CUOA (unsure that you can deduct the 20%.... same issue for MIB)

Where are you from???? I'm italian as well, I'd like to discuss with you

<blockquote><blockquote>Except for Bocconi and MIP (classes too large and expensive) any direct experience to share with us about other valuable and accredited MBAs in Italy?
I'm searching info about MIB School of Management or CUOA. Thank you!</blockquote>

</blockquote>

MIP EMBA is not expensive (around 26000e...and if you are italian you can deduct around 20% from taxes + if you are a woman you can compet for the 6000e schoolarship).

MIB is very interesting (AMBA accredited) but the class profile is quite different between Rome and Pordenone (more entrepreuners in Pordenone, more managers in Rome)

Unfortunately only SDA global and ESCP are kept totally in English.

CUOA EMBA is starting in a month (at least the one kept in collaboration with University of Michigan) and it costs around 20000e. Even if it's a good brand in Veneto (I can bet 100e that in this region is much more famous than INSEAD :-) I doubt that you can spend it outside. At any rate I have a couple of friends who attended it... one is now leading a chinese import-export business, and the other is a sales executive. Both are pressing me to go for it claiming that it's an invaluable experience. I was close to apply for it but (Actually I live 5 km far..very comfortable) but now I'm targeting something more: at least it's better to spend 28000e (-20%) for MIP than 20000 for CUOA (unsure that you can deduct the 20%.... same issue for MIB)

Where are you from???? I'm italian as well, I'd like to discuss with you

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Milan, Italy 70 Followers 211 Discussions
Torino, Italy 6 Followers 42 Discussions
Milan, Italy 22 Followers 82 Discussions
Trieste, Italy 32 Followers 34 Discussions
Altavilla Vicentina (VI), Italy 4 Followers 4 Discussions

Other Related Content

Oct 12, 2023

Calling All German MBA Hopefuls: Join the e-fellows MBA Days in Frankfurt and Hamburg

News Oct 12, 2023

MBA Programs in Italy: La Dolce Vita

Article Jul 29, 2013

How a number of one-year MBA programs are still luring people to the country from all over the world, despite an economic downturn

Hot Discussions