mba from hs-bremen igc

hello all,

just wanted some information on the dual degree imba from IGC Bremen university of applied sciences. the degree will cost 13,500 EUR.

is the university any good?
is spending 13,500 EUR in IGC justified? can i find a cheaper mba in Germany?
will I be able to get a job in Europe after it?
and also how does the dual degree program work? how can i get two degrees after one year of study?

your help would be greatly appreciated!

hello all,

just wanted some information on the dual degree imba from IGC Bremen university of applied sciences. the degree will cost 13,500 EUR.

is the university any good?
is spending 13,500 EUR in IGC justified? can i find a cheaper mba in Germany?
will I be able to get a job in Europe after it?
and also how does the dual degree program work? how can i get two degrees after one year of study?

your help would be greatly appreciated!

Duncan

You really need to do some research. Read http://www.find-mba.com/university/549/hochschule-bremen-international-graduate-center-igc/discussions and then come back with questions.

You really need to do some research. Read http://www.find-mba.com/university/549/hochschule-bremen-international-graduate-center-igc/discussions and then come back with questions.

thank you for replying sir

i went through the link u sent...

the thing is that i graduated last year and will have 1 year of work experiance by june this year.... iam looking for a cheap international mba program which also has a good reputation. i am unable to apply to most mba programs because they require atleast 3 years of job experiance... therefore i have applied in masters programs and mba programs with lenient work experiance reqirement.

what i want to ask is that ive been accepted at imba from hs-bremen IGC... should i go for it?

and also i would like to know which degree is better mba or masters in a business related subject.

i look forward to your reply. thanks

thank you for replying sir

i went through the link u sent...

the thing is that i graduated last year and will have 1 year of work experiance by june this year.... iam looking for a cheap international mba program which also has a good reputation. i am unable to apply to most mba programs because they require atleast 3 years of job experiance... therefore i have applied in masters programs and mba programs with lenient work experiance reqirement.

what i want to ask is that ive been accepted at imba from hs-bremen IGC... should i go for it?

and also i would like to know which degree is better mba or masters in a business related subject.

i look forward to your reply. thanks
Duncan

It will be better if you get more work experience so you can take an internationally-accredited MBA later on. That will give you a much better return on your investment.

The Bremen MBA is very inexpensive, which reflects the low quality of the education. However, there are better MBAs at a similar cost:
- Koc University
- Athens University of Economics and Business
- Warsaw University of Technology
- Chambéry Graduate School of Business

Also look at Cnam in Paris and CEU in Hungary.

It will be better if you get more work experience so you can take an internationally-accredited MBA later on. That will give you a much better return on your investment.

The Bremen MBA is very inexpensive, which reflects the low quality of the education. However, there are better MBAs at a similar cost:
- Koc University
- Athens University of Economics and Business
- Warsaw University of Technology
- Chambéry Graduate School of Business

Also look at Cnam in Paris and CEU in Hungary.

Hello there !!! I guess i should start somewhere right !!!
Anyway I am currently possessing four years of professional experience in the field of key account management and business development and residing in India.
I have been passionate about shifting abroad for my masters in management studies and hence i have applied to few universities in Germany for the Global MBA programs.
I have received a successful call from the International Graduate Center, Bremen for the one year MBA program for the Winter 2012 program.
Now I have plans to shift there, do my masters and shift in Germany but can someone kindly help me out with job prospects in German for English speaking professionals because that is very important.

Pls do write bak.

Rohit.

Hello there !!! I guess i should start somewhere right !!!
Anyway I am currently possessing four years of professional experience in the field of key account management and business development and residing in India.
I have been passionate about shifting abroad for my masters in management studies and hence i have applied to few universities in Germany for the Global MBA programs.
I have received a successful call from the International Graduate Center, Bremen for the one year MBA program for the Winter 2012 program.
Now I have plans to shift there, do my masters and shift in Germany but can someone kindly help me out with job prospects in German for English speaking professionals because that is very important.

Pls do write bak.

Rohit.
Duncan

There are few jobs in Germany for people who don't speak German, and most of those will be manual jobs or working as a language teacher/assistant.

Either take a year to first learn German, or expect to work outside Germany.

There are few jobs in Germany for people who don't speak German, and most of those will be manual jobs or working as a language teacher/assistant.

Either take a year to first learn German, or expect to work outside Germany.
Scarmacio

Hi Duncan,

whith reference to the above article regarding HS-Bremen, you said that the low tuition fees reflects the low quality of the education.

kindly advice why did you find some other schools (e.g. INSEEC, CNAM...etc.) better that bremen knowing that they are of the same cost range.

Hi Duncan,

whith reference to the above article regarding HS-Bremen, you said that the low tuition fees reflects the low quality of the education.

kindly advice why did you find some other schools (e.g. INSEEC, CNAM...etc.) better that bremen knowing that they are of the same cost range.
Duncan

Well, it's very hard to deliver an internationally-accredited MBA inexpensively. CNAM, CEU all benefit from substantial subsidies and have been able to get that accreditation. Bremen has not. CEU is, rather obviously, the top university in its country while CNAM is the cheapest AMBA-accredited MBA. That both gives them a uniquely high-quality stream of candidates.

Of course I am not saying there's a law of physics which determines that price equals quality; but's like like a law of social science -- a reliable tendency.

Well, it's very hard to deliver an internationally-accredited MBA inexpensively. CNAM, CEU all benefit from substantial subsidies and have been able to get that accreditation. Bremen has not. CEU is, rather obviously, the top university in its country while CNAM is the cheapest AMBA-accredited MBA. That both gives them a uniquely high-quality stream of candidates.

Of course I am not saying there's a law of physics which determines that price equals quality; but's like like a law of social science -- a reliable tendency.
Scarmacio

thanks a lot for your reply,
i want also to ask your evaluation of the INSEEC MBA among the french and european low-budget MBAs.

the webiste http://masters.inseec.com/ does not firmly clarify the accreditation issue, although people said it is accredited.

and i tried to search it out on the find-mba.com but no results were found. does it have another name ?

BR.

thanks a lot for your reply,
i want also to ask your evaluation of the INSEEC MBA among the french and european low-budget MBAs.

the webiste http://masters.inseec.com/ does not firmly clarify the accreditation issue, although people said it is accredited.

and i tried to search it out on the find-mba.com but no results were found. does it have another name ?

BR.
Duncan

I cannot recommend Inseec. It bought the IUM in Monaco, and that's not a bad option for luxury of your speak French, but the other campuses are not as good. Focus on the ranked grande ecole and the accredited programmes.

I cannot recommend Inseec. It bought the IUM in Monaco, and that's not a bad option for luxury of your speak French, but the other campuses are not as good. Focus on the ranked grande ecole and the accredited programmes.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Bremen, Germany 63 Followers 37 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Germany: A Gateway to Europe

Article May 20, 2013

How an emerging class of top German business schools is helping international students tap into the country's growing economy