MBA from France

alagoo

I needed guidance regarding job prospects for MBA in France.
- I am an engineering graduate with 3 years of work experience and I would like to pursue an MBA in luxury Brand Management from France. Do I have good chances of getting employed after my MBA considering a career shift?

- Also I have scored 610 in GMAT, should I consider applying at ESSEC school of Business? My profile is very regular with good percentage in 10th and 12th.

- How is ISC Paris, SKEMA and International University of Monaco. Can I apply to IUM with my gmat score

Please help me with above queries.

I needed guidance regarding job prospects for MBA in France.
- I am an engineering graduate with 3 years of work experience and I would like to pursue an MBA in luxury Brand Management from France. Do I have good chances of getting employed after my MBA considering a career shift?

- Also I have scored 610 in GMAT, should I consider applying at ESSEC school of Business? My profile is very regular with good percentage in 10th and 12th.

- How is ISC Paris, SKEMA and International University of Monaco. Can I apply to IUM with my gmat score

Please help me with above queries.
Duncan

I suggest you search this board for posts containing luxury and ESSEC, and then come back here afterwards. If you want to work in luxury, and not on the shop floor, then ESSEC, HEC and Bocconi are the only real choices if coupled with intensive language classes so that you are at the B2 level on the European framework before you arrive.

Also see Luxury & Luxury Brand Management http://www.find-mba.com/board/24603

I suggest you search this board for posts containing luxury and ESSEC, and then come back here afterwards. If you want to work in luxury, and not on the shop floor, then ESSEC, HEC and Bocconi are the only real choices if coupled with intensive language classes so that you are at the B2 level on the European framework before you arrive.

Also see Luxury & Luxury Brand Management http://www.find-mba.com/board/24603

Hello,
I am a current student at ESSEC in the International Luxury Brand Management program, and I would be happy to address your question! Many former and current students are undergoing a career shift (from another industry into luxury) and the job prospects are just as good for the students/graduates from the industry. ESSEC has an immense network that is very, very helpful in this regard. Please contact me if you have any additional questions.
Thanks,
Emily

Hello,
I am a current student at ESSEC in the International Luxury Brand Management program, and I would be happy to address your question! Many former and current students are undergoing a career shift (from another industry into luxury) and the job prospects are just as good for the students/graduates from the industry. ESSEC has an immense network that is very, very helpful in this regard. Please contact me if you have any additional questions.
Thanks,
Emily

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Milan, Italy 70 Followers 211 Discussions
Monaco 13 Followers 27 Discussions
Full Profile
Jouy-en-Josas, France 100 Followers 387 Discussions
Full Profile
Cergy-Pontoise, France 41 Followers 185 Discussions
Euralille, France 14 Followers 53 Discussions

Other Related Content

Oct 12, 2023

Calling All German MBA Hopefuls: Join the e-fellows MBA Days in Frankfurt and Hamburg

News Oct 12, 2023

MBA Programs in France: Of Baguettes and Business School

Article Oct 03, 2011

Why the world's fifth-largest economy is drawing more international MBA candidates.

Top 10 MBA Programs in France

Top List

Looking for an MBA in France? Find the Top 10 programs here