MBA Finland

chili

Someone could advise me about Finnish MBA programs?
Thanks,
Pablo

Someone could advise me about Finnish MBA programs?
Thanks,
Pablo
suzywong

Hi Pablo,
I have already done my research about Finland, the best school seems to be Helsinki School of Economics, have a look at their website to know more about the program http://www.mbahelsinki.net/

I am considering the MBA at Svenska Handelshögskolan, because they focus on Marketing. Besides I definitely would only go to Helsinki and there is not much choice.
But I don't know until now what this MBA at Svenska Handelshögskolan is worth internationally...
Suzy

Hi Pablo,
I have already done my research about Finland, the best school seems to be Helsinki School of Economics, have a look at their website to know more about the program http://www.mbahelsinki.net/

I am considering the MBA at Svenska Handelshögskolan, because they focus on Marketing. Besides I definitely would only go to Helsinki and there is not much choice.
But I don't know until now what this MBA at Svenska Handelshögskolan is worth internationally...
Suzy
chili

Suzy,
do you mean the Hanken MBA? I have looked around a bit, and I didn't find this program in any international rankings.
Of course it could still be good, anyone can tell us from personal experience?
Now we'd need some Finns to help us out...

Suzy,
do you mean the Hanken MBA? I have looked around a bit, and I didn't find this program in any international rankings.
Of course it could still be good, anyone can tell us from personal experience?
Now we'd need some Finns to help us out...
suzywong

Hey Pablo, did you get further with your decision? Did you apply somewhere already?
I finally canceled the plan to go to Scandinavia. There is not enough choice, and other disadvantages, like living costs.

Instead US is now on my list...
Greetings, Suzy

Hey Pablo, did you get further with your decision? Did you apply somewhere already?
I finally canceled the plan to go to Scandinavia. There is not enough choice, and other disadvantages, like living costs.

Instead US is now on my list...
Greetings, Suzy
chili

It's not my first choice, but i'm preparing an application for the Helsinki School of Economics for beginning of nex year. At the same time I'll apply for a scholarship by the school, I think I could meet their requirements. But that's it, no other application in Finland.
US is not an option for me, but of course there you'll have a vast choice. Good luck

It's not my first choice, but i'm preparing an application for the Helsinki School of Economics for beginning of nex year. At the same time I'll apply for a scholarship by the school, I think I could meet their requirements. But that's it, no other application in Finland.
US is not an option for me, but of course there you'll have a vast choice. Good luck

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Helsinki, Finland 19 Followers 18 Discussions
Helsinki, Finland 14 Followers 5 Discussions