MBA Business Consulting

sureshkkn

Hi,
I am a Senior management professional with about 18 yrs of Industry experience (IT). Currently am the CEO of a company.

My passion has been business consulting and would like to learn the best practices on this front. I am looking for an MBA in Business Consulting from Europe that might also be very economical.

Could anyone guide me to such possible programs?

Thanks. Suresh.

Hi,
I am a Senior management professional with about 18 yrs of Industry experience (IT). Currently am the CEO of a company.

My passion has been business consulting and would like to learn the best practices on this front. I am looking for an MBA in Business Consulting from Europe that might also be very economical.

Thanks. Suresh.
Evan2007

Hi Suresh -- You can specify a specialization ("Consulting") and continent ("Europe") in this site's "Advance Search" form: http://www.find-mba.com/search

Not sure about the "economical" part, though.

Good luck.
Evan

Hi Suresh -- You can specify a specialization ("Consulting") and continent ("Europe") in this site's "Advance Search" form: http://www.find-mba.com/search

Not sure about the "economical" part, though.

Good luck.
Evan
sureshkkn

Hi Evan,

Thanks a Ton! Appreciate that.

Rgds,

Suresh.

Hi Evan,

Thanks a Ton! Appreciate that.

Rgds,

Suresh.
xlz

HI, Suresh! I am sure you can find a lot of business schools through that search engine. However, I would suggest one specific business school.

EMLYON Business School is arguably the number one European school for studying a specialized Entrepreneurship MBA. Given the experience you already have, you might want to choose a very reputable business school to study MBA.

Hi,

Thanks. Suresh.

HI, Suresh! I am sure you can find a lot of business schools through that search engine. However, I would suggest one specific business school.

EMLYON Business School is arguably the number one European school for studying a specialized Entrepreneurship MBA. Given the experience you already have, you might want to choose a very reputable business school to study MBA.

<blockquote>Hi,

Thanks. Suresh.</blockquote>
ranjitt

hi all,
i would like to pursue MBA from Furtwangen University.
Could anyone guide me about the reputation of the MBA,BMC course in Furtwangen?
Also how are the living conditions in furtwangen and job future after the course completion?

Thanks.
Ranjit

hi all,
i would like to pursue MBA from Furtwangen University.
Could anyone guide me about the reputation of the MBA,BMC course in Furtwangen?
Also how are the living conditions in furtwangen and job future after the course completion?

Thanks.
Ranjit
ArunS

ranjitt, your question does not seem to be related to the topic of this threat. It may be better to open a new thread to get some replies.

BTW, there are some interesting discussions about Furtwangen already: http://www.find-mba.com/boardsearch/q/furtwangen

ranjitt, your question does not seem to be related to the topic of this threat. It may be better to open a new thread to get some replies.

BTW, there are some interesting discussions about Furtwangen already: http://www.find-mba.com/boardsearch/q/furtwangen

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Full Profile
Ecully, France 55 Followers 141 Discussions
Villingen-Schwenningen, Germany 29 Followers 46 Discussions

Other Related Content

Top Business Schools for Consulting

Top List

A job in management consulting is one of the most popular—if not the most popular—career step for recent MBA grads. Here are the top 10 best MBA programs for a career in the field

Hot Discussions