MBA at Audancia Nantes in Responsible management

Amit477

Hi All

I wanted to know if MBA at Audancia Nantes in Responsible management is a good choice considering my interest in materialising on social responsibility. I would even like to know post job prospects and placement statistics for non EU students as I am from India.

Hi All

I wanted to know if MBA at Audancia Nantes in Responsible management is a good choice considering my interest in materialising on social responsibility. I would even like to know post job prospects and placement statistics for non EU students as I am from India.
Duncan

I don't think there are many social responsibility jobs, and few of them will require MBAs, and even fewer of those in France will be open to people who do not speak French.
Take a look at http://www.find-mba.com/boardsearch/q/audencia and Do you need to speak the local language? www.find-mba.com/board/34713

I don't think there are many social responsibility jobs, and few of them will require MBAs, and even fewer of those in France will be open to people who do not speak French.
Take a look at http://www.find-mba.com/boardsearch/q/audencia and Do you need to speak the local language? www.find-mba.com/board/34713
Amit477

Hi Duncan

I have got an offer from Audancia for MBA in responsible management with a fee waiver of 9000 euros. They are even willing to pay for my GMAT. I am supposed to give GMAT later on.

Im from India and i dont know french however i would be starting french classes within a week or so.

Kindly let me know about the job oppurtunities after completing MBA in responsible management.

I have been working as SAP analyst for last 3 years in an IT firm.

Hi Duncan

I have got an offer from Audancia for MBA in responsible management with a fee waiver of 9000 euros. They are even willing to pay for my GMAT. I am supposed to give GMAT later on.

Im from India and i dont know french however i would be starting french classes within a week or so.

Kindly let me know about the job oppurtunities after completing MBA in responsible management.

I have been working as SAP analyst for last 3 years in an IT firm.
Duncan

That seems like a good discussion to have with the school. The article on knowing the language makes the point aht your career options are limited if you don't know the language before arriving, because you will not get to professional fluency by the end. I struggle to see what jobs in France don't require fluent French, so I imagine you will be returning to India after the programme.

That seems like a good discussion to have with the school. The article on knowing the language makes the point aht your career options are limited if you don't know the language before arriving, because you will not get to professional fluency by the end. I struggle to see what jobs in France don't require fluent French, so I imagine you will be returning to India after the programme.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Nantes, France 11 Followers 51 Discussions

Other Related Content

More than Profit: Can an MBA Program Help Make a Difference?

Article Mar 10, 2014

How a growing number of MBA programs are preparing people to work in non-profits and other mission-driven organizations

Hot Discussions