MBA Admission

satheshp88

Dear Duncan,
I have a big doubt.. I heard that in Germany which uni you study doesn't matter, how you perform in the interview matters a lot... and based on which you will get good packages etc.. Then why we need to pay so much tuition fees in reputed business schools like hhl , whu , mannheim etc if we are going to get the same salary even if you study in FH's like esslingen , Pforzheim etc (Where the fees and etc are on the lower end).. I may be wrong too.. Kindly give your feedback on what diff does it make between reputed business schools and FH's with data if you have any.

Dear Duncan,
I have a big doubt.. I heard that in Germany which uni you study doesn't matter, how you perform in the interview matters a lot... and based on which you will get good packages etc.. Then why we need to pay so much tuition fees in reputed business schools like hhl , whu , mannheim etc if we are going to get the same salary even if you study in FH's like esslingen , Pforzheim etc (Where the fees and etc are on the lower end).. I may be wrong too.. Kindly give your feedback on what diff does it make between reputed business schools and FH's with data if you have any.
Duncan

The university matters for MBAs. The rankings show there are huge differences in the average salaries obtained by different schools. 40k at Esslingen or 50k at Pforzheim is much less than 80k at ESMT or WHU. You can do this research yourself.

The university matters for MBAs. The rankings show there are huge differences in the average salaries obtained by different schools. 40k at Esslingen or 50k at Pforzheim is much less than 80k at ESMT or WHU. You can do this research yourself.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Leipzig, Germany 70 Followers 196 Discussions
Esslingen, Germany 40 Followers 46 Discussions
Full Profile
Pforzheim, Germany 45 Followers 83 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Germany: A Gateway to Europe

Article May 20, 2013

How an emerging class of top German business schools is helping international students tap into the country's growing economy