Masters in Business analytics and big data

Amit477

Hi

I am a graduate in engineering and have three years of experience in IT sector as software engineer.

I am looking to pursue masters in business analytics and big data from IE business school.

I would like to know about the job opportunities and average salary of the students.

I would also like to know what challenges I am going to face being an indian student studying in Madrid

Thanks in advance

Hi

I am a graduate in engineering and have three years of experience in IT sector as software engineer.

I am looking to pursue masters in business analytics and big data from IE business school.

I would like to know about the job opportunities and average salary of the students.

I would also like to know what challenges I am going to face being an indian student studying in Madrid

Thanks in advance
Inactive User

These seem like questions that could probably be better answered by the school itself.

In general though, you may want to think about whether a specialized program like this would line up with your career goals. For most people, IE's more general Master in Management program, which ranks highly in the FT's master in management rankings, tends to be a more valuable option.

If you are non-EU citizen who wants to stay in Spain and work after graduation, you may also consider waiting another couple years and applying for IE's MBA program; this will provide more career leverage and value in the long-term. Spanish skills will also be pretty much a necessity.

These seem like questions that could probably be better answered by the school itself.

In general though, you may want to think about whether a specialized program like this would line up with your career goals. For most people, IE's more general Master in Management program, which ranks highly in the FT's master in management rankings, tends to be a more valuable option.

If you are non-EU citizen who wants to stay in Spain and work after graduation, you may also consider waiting another couple years and applying for IE's MBA program; this will provide more career leverage and value in the long-term. Spanish skills will also be pretty much a necessity.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Madrid, Spain 114 Followers 367 Discussions

Other Related Content

Data Science in MBA Programs: Rosy Job Prospects

Article Aug 06, 2018

Business schools are adding courses on data science at a brisk clip, with some lecturers saying that MBAs who don’t understand the subject face a disadvantage in the jobs market

Top Business Schools for Business Analytics and Big Data

Top List

With the rise of big data, businesses increasingly need managers who can quickly analyze and understand the implications of huge amounts of information